Spotlight Marketing

Spotlight Marketing Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Joseph Albor

Great resume booster. Lots of knowledge to be gained with them!

Account Manager (Former Employee) Raleigh, NC

ProsResume Booster. They cross trained me in special promotions, event management, public relations, and relationship building. I was able to learn so much!

Consnone! They were patient with me and great teachers

If you were into team sports in High School or College this will be a good fit

Account Manager (Former Employee) Raleigh, NC

ProsIt is a dynamic sales environment. You will work a variety of locations and work with people of all walks of life. In this position you will learn many skills outside of Sales, just some are event management, record keeping, building relationships, and teaching & leadership skills. It is a great summer internship opportunity for those in school, and a great full time place to work for current or former athletes. no drug test. W2 employee. Commission/Performance pay structure, so the lazy don't get paid. Managment is very open about company structure,

ConsThere was a lack of a clear standard. for example, were policy changes made, but not followed through. You must use your personal car to go to events, which will build up mileage on your car quickly. You get no mileage reinbursement. No benefits in place for anyone under assistant manager. 6-7 day work week, no holidays. 10 hour work days minimum.

Advice to Senior Managementif you say you will do something do it. clearer standards in conduct, not just sales production. remove poor performers quickly from the sales force... several top people fell off due to have to work with people that this career was not a fit for.

Excellent Team, Great Talent

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsTalented people, fun place to work

ConsEnvironment can be hectic but that's par for the course in any agengy.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Worked for Spotlight Marketing? Contribute to the Community!