Spraying Systems

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

James E. Bramsen

great summer job

Summer Help (Former Employee)
Carol Stream, IL

I worked at Spraying Systems part-time for less than a year

Prosmany hours a week, i got 40. good benefits if you become a permanent employee, i was paid just above min wage

Conseasy/boring and quite tedious work, it may be hard to schedule other things around work like summer school

spraying systems

Assembly (Former Employee)
Glendale Heights, IL

I worked at Spraying Systems part-time for more than a year

Prosvery good pay. once you remember the parts and how to assembly the job comes fairly easy there are some days where theyre busy and need to gett things done quicker bc of the dates that the packages are due. but other than that its kind of boring but good pay like i said.

Consthe one i worked at it was really hot during the summer im a very social person and i felt like i couldnt socialize there sometimes people will tel you what to do....dont listen...focus on your own work dont let them take advantage of you. take power also my hours were horrible.

Advice to Senior Managementnothing

The Ideal summer job

Summer Help (Former Employee)
Carol Stream, IL

I worked at Spraying Systems

ProsI had a 40 hour work week at a wage a bit more than minimum, $8.25 when min was around $8.00, the work was very easy, and I had the option to go form temporary to full-time employee if I stayed for 2 years, something I personally wouldn't do because it was only a summer job, but possibly an option for someone interested in industrial work.

ConsWorking here was very tedious, you can expect to run the same part in a machine a thousand times or more, depending on the part, or doing other monotonous tasks for hours on end. The first week or two of work you don't really notice this, but after a while days get to drag on. There are also no benefits of any sort for temporary employees, so if you want part of their decent benefit package you'd have to stick with them for a couple of years.

Advice to Senior ManagementBased on my experiences, supervisors and management did a great job, off course I had the privilege of working in one of the most productive departments at the time. Maybe have workers specifically meant to train people on hand in departments, instead of having current workers do it, as they sometimes are unable to articulate the procedure for various tasks, despite their years of experience.

Worked for Spraying Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spraying Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Spraying Systems CEO James E. Bramsen. All reviews posted anonymously by Spraying Systems employees.