Springleaf Finance

1 Review

Springleaf Finance President & CEO Jay Levine
Jay Levine
1 Rating

Pros
  • pay, get paid weekly, good benefits, off on sundays and most saturdays (in 13 reviews)

• Great pay and benefits, Team environment (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management will tell you one thing then will throw you under the bus claiming they never told you that (in 15 reviews)

• No room for advancement due to office closings, arbitrary and consistently changing guidelines, poor compensation for miles driven (in 7 reviews)

More Highlights

1 Employee Reviews Back to all Reviews

Very Bad place to work!!! Does not value hard work. Will take advantage of employees

Former Employee - Financial Representative (Branch Manager Trainee) in Dallas, TX

I worked at Springleaf Finance

Pros

The only reason to work at American General Finance is to gain some work experience. If you cannot find work elsewhere then at least you gaining a paycheck.

Cons

-Very incompetent staff and managers
    - Poor training
    - Will force you to work overtime while not paying you for it
    - Although you are given vacation days, the managers will attempt to limit when and if you take them. I put in for vacation time 4 months in advance to get married, had it approved by my manager, and later had that approval rescinded a week prior to my departure by the District Manager who cited that it was not a good time to take off from work. I was informed that I had to choose if I wanted to take off and possibly face termination. Eventually the DM approved my vacation time but I was already very upset.

Make sure to hire competent staff and make work enjoyable. Dont threaten.

Springleaf Finance Photos