Springs Memorial Hospital

Springs Memorial Hospital Reviews

Updated Feb 17, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good small town Hospital to work for

Physical Therapist (Current Employee)

ProsThis is the first company in 10 years to support my continuing education costs. The salary is above average for the area, and benefits are on par with the surrounding community.

ConsIt is a small town hospital with small town politics. There is also more of a small town expectation of professionalism. Lancaster is a solid 40 minutes from any urban development, and is at the heart of a Medcaid county and all which that entails for a medical practitioner.

Too many Chiefs not enough Indians>

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lancaster, SC

ProsLocal, flexible schedule, great nurses.

ConsManagement loves the buddy system.

Career Limiting

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Lancaster, SC

ProsVery nice people, community-focused, fast pace and a feel-good business,forward-thinking in terms of procedures and technology

Conslack of growth opportunity, stilted management outlook, horrible pay, very backwards

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

About 30% of current staff lacking the proper knowledge and training necessary for proper patient care.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lancaster, SC

ProsThe people that work there are very friendly and for the most part it is a propitious environment to work at.

ConsSprings is a small hospital. If your looking for any experience or action a larger city might be more appropriate for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementGenerally the manager of any department should at least have work in, be familiar, and experienced in the field they are managing. 3-5 years minimum.

Worked for Springs Memorial Hospital? Contribute to the Community!