Spyrel

Spyrel Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Appreciated team work!

Software Developer (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsSpyrel is great place to broaden your horizons and grow. Team work is encouraged.

ConsThe focus on marketing is lacking.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice to Senior Management- Keep up the good work, just a bit of more focus on the atmosphere and the marketing side would be good.

Great career start with Spyrel!

Software Developer (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsSpyrel provides great learning platform with high and achievable vision of growth in career. They train each and every aspect in software development. They have some master products in market, which are creating strong impact in industry - such as AgilePMO and TREES.

ConsI feel products must be populated well!

Advice to Senior ManagementIntroduce more technologies.....

Assured job security :)

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

ProsI have completed 2 years here and want to work more with such transparent organisation. Everyone looks for job security while joining any organisation and it is assured with Spyrel with good perks and employee benefits.

I got chance to work with professional, cooperative and highly skilled team members that encourages me to work with full dedication and grow within company.

ConsAn employee always have to work and work and it builds pressure.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart introducing new technology to generate more revenue and grow big.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Learned the importance of team work at Spyrel….

Technical Lead (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsIn the beginning of 2012, I joined Spyrel as a technical Lead in their Software Professional Services team and my responsibilities were to maintain Architecture of Salesforce.com CRM solution and develop technical specification under the guidance of my project manager. I must say, I have grown as a professional, learned the importance of team work and gained extensive knowledge. Thanks Spyrel!

ConsMarketing team must think out of the box to promote product on higher level!

Advice to Senior ManagementI think management is slow in introducing new technologies. They must speed up!

Lots to learn and grow with here!

Developer (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsOver 2 years with Spyrel and the winning streak with Salesforce.com and Energy Efficiency continues.

It is very impressive when a company like Spyrel Inc is too much concerned for its employees. I have been working at Spyrel for 2 years and my experience here is marvelous. Each and every task is managed very professionally and working environment is also very positive. I am a happy camper like many others here at Spyrel.

ConsProduct Marketing needs some focus. The products that Spyrel has are under advertised, for example the AgileExplorer is probably the best Business Analysts tool one needs on large Salesforce.com implementations.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on core strengths with Salesforce.com based products and hire the right people to grow the team , it will play a big role in the company’s success. Keep it Up!

Good exposure towards learning!

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsYou learn a lot by getting your hands dirty.
    Has good energy and keep you excited with challenging projects.
    Got few good products created.

ConsThings change a lot
    Administration could be better,
    Being a small company as long as your generating revenue you will be good. if not pressure mounts.

Advice to Senior ManagementPolitics can be toned down

Worst experience ever

Engagement Manager (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsNow that I was there...none.

ConsThe CEO lied to clients
    Left employees holding the bag
    Fooled around with salries
    Revolving door of management
    This NOT a good environment for professionals

Advice to Senior ManagementGive it up before you go to jail. Stop lying to clients and employees. You're screwing with people's lives.

A very transparent organization

Senior Architect (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsThe company generates a 100% of it's revenue from Salesforce.com implementations. The projects are complex and extremely challenging but every one from the CEO down work hard to make customers successful.
    The CEO runs a weekly huddle for the entire company and gives each member the opportunity to communicate issues as well as ideas openly to the entire team. It pays off to have this much openness within the company.
    Employees are constantly stepping up and taking more responsibilities and this is across the board. While it feels like a laid back company it's core engine is well oiled and every one is running in the same direction. I love working here!

ConsMarketing and PR do not reflect the actual company. There is very little focus on marketing as far as I have see and a lot of achievements have not been publicly published.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe like what you guys are doing. An improved PR and marketing strategy can be a game changers for Spyrel in the market place. Show case your successes and be rest assured your employees will make you successful as all of them stand behind you today and are very motivated.

Unethical and Dishonest - Stay Away

Analyst (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsOpportunity to work remote - this is used as a tactic to hire at cheaper rates.

ConsDouble standards - Employee turnover is constant - for a reason

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit taking advantage of good employees - and making false posts about how great your company is.

Laid back with no complaints

Developer (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsThe environment is not bad; it's actually laid back.

ConsI have no cons regarding the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't have anything bad to say because I have no problems with management. I have just come aboard the company, and everything has been great so far.

Worked for Spyrel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spyrel reviews and ratings. All 22 reviews posted anonymously by Spyrel employees.