St. Anthony School

www.saintanthonyeagles.com

St. Anthony School Reviews

2.8

CEO

St. Anthony School is a great place to work, if finances are not an issue for you.

I have been working at St. Anthony School

Pros

St. Anthony School is a wonderful place to work because of the family atmosphere and the support from parents and other staff members. In addition, the students are motivated to learn and are very respectful of the staff members. I could not imagine a better school environment to work or to send my children.

Cons

The pay is very minimal because it is a private school. We do not receive any benefits. The resources and aid for struggling students or students with learning disabilities is lacking. Also, the chance for career growth is not that great because the school is a private school.

Continue with the positive feedback for teachers. Communication to staff members about important events or issues could be improved.

St. Anthony School needs a more qualified administration and better internal customer service.

Former Employee - Teacher in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Teacher in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at St. Anthony School

Pros

The students of St. Anthony School were phenomenal and eager to learn. Their enthusiasm and commitment to learning were the reasons I worked there. Except for a few, the teachers were totally dedicated to their profession and truly endeavored to assist those who were newcomers.

Cons

The administration at St. Anthony School was not effective at communication during my time as a teacher there. The students whose families were benefactors were treated differently than those of less monetary means. Little faculty feedback was enlisted before sweeping changes in policy were enacted. Often, policies were changed without faculty knowledge.

Management at St. Anthony School needs to first of all reflect the Gospel message they are charged with living. As a Catholic school, they need to be a community of faith as well as an academic institution.

Excellent work environment, lousy compensation.

I have been working at St. Anthony School

Pros

I get excellent support from my faculty and staff. In addition, the families in the surrounding area really do a great job to make you feel welcomed in their community. I have enjoyed my experience at the school.

Cons

The most glaring downside of working at St. Anthony School is the lack of pay. My salary, though lower because of the program I am involved with, is still too low for a professional with my education background. I literally make below the poverty line. However, education in a Catholic school is one in which you should not expect to paid that well. This is simply a reality of the field of education, especially private religious education.

Please do your best to increase salaries to attract the best quality teachers.