St. Anton Management Reviews

1. Property Manager

Current Intern - Property Manager
    Current Intern - Property Manager

I have been working at St. Anton Management as an intern

Pros

Very friendly coworkers, Good pay, and good work life balance

Cons

Limited ability to advance within the company.

Advice to Management

Provide more company wide events.

2. Coffee BI@#%$ is what is supervising this company...Can't even wipe their own butts. And compliance mgr need mouthwash

Pros

Well....it is Better than being homeless

Cons

Idiots run this establishment. Too Bad, that is why they had to sell off and lay off.

Advice to Management

Reconsider who is who as far as supervisors. If your brown nose coffee wench has only had this job, maybe you better branch out and see what other people have to offer with more experience.

3. No healthcare, broken equipment, work on Christmas Day

Current Employee - Landscaper in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Landscaper in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at St. Anton Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Well a job is better than being on welfare

Cons

Can't even give us Christmas Off, no health care, no water breaks, just because we are Latino doesn't mean we do not have rights. We are Americans just like you! Pay us appropriately, give us Christmas off--paid...give us the raise that we have been waiting for for a year now..add healthcare--the office workers get it...and for 40 plus job sites--we now are down to one half assed lawn mower that doesn't even work right...and you want us to refer new guys to the crew...yea right...how about we refer CAL OSHA to the job sites. (AGAIN)

5. Incompetent Management

Current Employee - Apartments in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Apartments in Sacramento, CA

Pros

A job is a job in times of economic crisis.

Cons

Management is like working with children. Inexperianced with life, dealing with people(employees and customers), and products. Guess a degree in p.e. will get you cheap supervisors these days.

Advice to Management

Please re-evaluate your company dress code policy(at the very least).

RSS Feed </> Embed