St. John Health

Not yet rated.

Pat Maryland

1 Employee Review

Ridiculous Management

Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee)
Sterling Heights, MI

I worked at St. John Health full-time for less than a year

ProsThe assistance of other disrespected nurses like myself!

ConsI worked in home care. They expected you to work eight hours in field and another 4 at home without pay. The managers were rude and disrespectful. I had nurses I didn't know call me just for emotional support! I gave (and worked!) my two weeks notice. the manager of the week who I had been rotated to said my resignation didn't count because the day I sent it to her she was off and didn't get it until the next day. So, it wasn't a full two weeks in her mind!!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementCheck your managers! You check them by talking to the people they manage. Do an exit poll or something. One manager got an award for being "outspoken" to her superiors... when actually she was a bully to her insubordinates and wasn't outspoken.

Worked for St. John Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at St. John Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for St. John Health CEO Pat Maryland. All reviews posted anonymously by St. John Health employees.