St. John's Hospital (illinois)
www.st-johns.org Springfield, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

St. John's Hospital (illinois) Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Bob Ritz

I love working there

Springfield, IL

ProsI work with very caring and hard working employees

ConsThere is no cons about this business

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

An OK Hospital to Work At

ProsClean hospital. Good nursing staff for the most part.

ConsDoctors are rude and unprofessional.

We believe in inspired care...it's really true!

Pharmacist (Current Employee)
    Springfield, IL

ProsI've worked at St. John's for the past several years..and there has never been a day that isn't challenging. Some people may consider that a con, but I consider it a pro. I want to always be challenged and I want to continue to learn, I believe that is the only way to continue to develop professionally. My team recognizes my abilities and what I can bring to the table, it's comforting knowing that we always want to strive to do our job the best we can, and St. John's really encourages that. They really do believe in Inspired Care..not just for their patients but for their colleagues as well.

ConsWorking in a hospital setting is always challenging, it's a lot different than working in a regular pharmacy. You have the challenge of working with physicians, residencies and other hospital staff on a daily basis. Thinking quick on your feet is a must in cases of emergency or trauma.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to be the best health care provider in Springfield, then you need to continue to challenge your staff and provide professional development resources to your colleagues.

Worked for St. John's Hospital (illinois)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at St. John's Hospital (illinois) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for St. John's Hospital (illinois) CEO Bob Ritz. All reviews posted anonymously by St. John's Hospital (illinois) employees.