Stacole Fine Wines

www.countryvintner.com

Stacole Fine Wines Reviews

3.2

Christopher Lano

Having been in the wine industry for over twenty years this is one of the top companies to work with.

Current Employee - Wine Consultant in Ashland, VA
    Current Employee - Wine Consultant in Ashland, VA

I have been working at Stacole Fine Wines full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

They let you do your job

Cons

Have not found any yet

new management needs some help- education.

Current Employee - Sales in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Miami, FL

I have been working at Stacole Fine Wines full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Only the wines are a bonus but if you want to slave yourself- have no time for your kids or family, be number one producer and have no loyalty or job security then this is your JOB. The hours are long- but the management is why I do not reccomend this- its completly changed- Brian Koziol- and Laura De Pasquale are now running this sheet show. I am in a big market in S. Florida and work very hard for very little and I fear every day will be my last- I am looking for a new job because every day we hear another Stacole empoloyee lost job. Sad.

Cons

bad management- really bad- no values- morals- cold - This company could really do some management clean up starting with our new VP GM and the new sales manager. No people skills, no formal education other than wine education. No sales, people, management skills and lacks in personality- this company slaves us every day for the little ammount I make. They are now doing these silly little online classes that insult our integrity. Its a bit of a freak show, hope you like the circus!

EDUCATE YOURSELF IN A REAL SCHOOL. Apply some social skills and truly engage your employees.