Staff Care

Staff Care Reviews

Updated Jul 14, 2014

Not yet rated.

Sean Ebner

Great place to start and advance a career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Irving, TX

ProsSCI believes in teamwork and helping others achieve professional goals. The ability to run your own desk and make pertinent financial decisions are key to financial growth and that is highly encouraged at Staff Care.

ConsA major downside is the sheer amount of calls that are mandated in some departments. Hitting a call quota isn't always conducive to finding quality doctors, it just looks good on paper.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice for management is to review some of the antiquated practices expected. Listen to employees for fresh ideas and ways to conduct business.

Independent Contractor

Independent Contractor (Current Employee) Monroe, LA

ProsI like the flexibility of being and independent contractor. I can make my own schedule and be off when I need to. I make a competitive hourly wage and my housing is paid for. Most Agents are professional and work with you if there are any problems on the job. Some don't get the job done and are unresponsive to your needs.

ConsThere can be long waits between available jobs. Some Agents try to decrease your wage so they can make more commission.

Cold Calling leads to cash

Account Representative (Former Employee) Irving, TX

ProsAs long as you are comfortable on the phone, you'll do well

ConsPhone based
    Several restructures while I was there

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Used to be great...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsCompensation (or it used to be - it's sub-par now)

ConsRigid quotas (unrelated to performance), long hours, disconnected leadership, micromanagement.

Staff Care President, Staff Care responded to this review

Jul 21, 2014

I am sorry to hear you were unhappy with parts of your Staff Care experience. Staff Care truly values its team members and we appreciate your feedback. As a people-based company, our outstanding ... More

This office needs help and HR, leadership in Dallas is not hearing the continued cries for help

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsPay and opportunity for working with some great clients, physicians and working within this industry.

ConsManagement, leadership and the lack of support from HR regarding ethical complaints.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange the management and leadership in the Salt Lake City office before it crumbles.

The Job Made Me Sick

Recruiter (Former Employee) Irving, TX

ProsLike others have said, if you work really hard and are lucky then promotions and advancing your career are pretty easy. It's one of the only jobs I have held where career growth is possible in the same city. Healthcare is a good industry and I would imagine locums work being more desirable with increasing insurance cost to doctors.

ConsLike I said, this place made me sick! I would feel great outside the office but once there my throat hurt, head throbbed and I felt ill. I really think the stress wore me down! The goals you had were sometimes impossible to reach with many doctors looking down on locums work. You were consistently micromanaged with laughable guidance. You have to work 50 hours a week to hit your salary and it takes forever to get a decent bonus. You even had to come in some Saturday's!! Pay was awful for how much you work. It's very evident management only care about profit and not people. There was either someone being fired or quitting once a week.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo make the company money you need happy employees. Focus on employee relations and the company could do great!

Worked for Staff Care? Contribute to the Community!