Staff Care Reviews

Sean Ebner

1. Territory Sales Consultant

Former Employee - Territory Sales Consultant
    Former Employee - Territory Sales Consultant

Pros

-Medical Benefits -Gym/ Facility Amenities - Professional Development

Cons

-KPIs - Expectations - Work/Life not balanced - Very Structured

2. Horrible Staffing Company

Pros

Never use this company to provide coverage for your healthcare facility

Cons

Promised a competent physician at our clinic, and received a complete idiot. Every patient had a complaint. RUN!!!

Advice to Management

Hire better staff to oversee privileging of your so-called "wonderful physicians".

3. Recruiter

Current Employee - Physician Recruiter Locum Tenens in West Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Physician Recruiter Locum Tenens in West Jordan, UT

I have been working at Staff Care (More than a year)

Pros

pay can get really good if you stay for a really long time

Cons

micromanagement, poor leadership, grind It's not for everyone. Not at all.

Advice to Management

be less negative

5. Good pay but little care of employee welfare

I worked at Staff Care full-time

Pros

Pay was excellent, but I made more than most at the company due to being in a little bit different section of the company.

Cons

Management in highly compensated based on production, so they ride their teams like work horses. Little interest in employee welfare.

Advice to Management

They need to express interest in employee morale and listen to employee concerns. Allow flex scheduling (which other AMN locations allow).

6. great place to work

I worked at Staff Care full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I loved working at Staff Care, great benefits and perks, uncapped commission, second to none training.

Cons

Phone activity was micro-managed. Manage based on results, not the number of phone calls a person makes.

Advice to Management

Less focus on activity, more focus on results.

7. Research Consultant

Pros

Friendly employees Nice office environment fast changing workload

Cons

Lots of coal calls. Not enough training...they want to weed out the non producing ones quickly.

This is simply not a good place to work

Former Employee - Director in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

I worked at Staff Care full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

There are few pros here. They have changed the comp plan so many times in the past 3 years that you cannot be guaranteed of anything, but for a very few people (fewer than 5 out of 200) the financial rewards are exceptional.

Cons

Zero opportunity at career growth. Zero opportunity at promotion. Zero opportunity to develop new skills. Zero opportunity to do anything other than dial a phone more than 100 times a day, 5 days a week. If you are ever short your number of dials, or "talk time," which is the time spent on an actual phone call, don't worry -- you get to make it up on Saturday. No matter how they dress it up this is a call center, all calls are recorded, and you receive "call logs" several times each day to make sure you know how close you are to your requirements. The rewards are few and far between, and thy resort to childish games and contest more suitable to 3rd grade than the professional world to incentivize their otherwise depressed employees.

Advice to Management

Resign. Short of that realize that people are motivated to grow and to become more each day and that if you are unwilling to help them reach their goals, they are unwilling to help you reach yours.

9. Educational, but metrics became stressful

Former Employee - Recruiter in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Irving, TX

I worked at Staff Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great managers and training. Even if your new to the staffing industry there training can have you up in running in under 3 months. They invest a lot of time into your success.

Cons

Insurance is not the greatest, high premiums and deductibles. When company gets behind on quarterly goals calls/talk time metrics increase, which in my opinion isn't conducive to finding qualified health care professionals.

High prices and poor staff

Former Employee - Physician in Provo, UT
    Former Employee - Physician in Provo, UT

I worked at Staff Care full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They promise you the moon the sun and the stars

Cons

In january this year we used satffcare for part time physician. We were assured that the provider we were getting was optimal and an excellent fir. Once the provider showed up, they were far under par with any type of knowledge, moved slower than slow and our bill was through the roof. We eventually had to close our office as a result of the provider they had recommended. A clinic that has been open for 24 years.

Advice to Management

Time to start really revieing who you hire and who you tout as excellent when they couldn't differentiate a flu bug from sepsis.

Staff Care Response

Sep 24, 2014 – Senior Vice President, Sales, Staff Care

I am very sorry to hear about your experience. We hold our entire company to the highest standards and take this feedback very seriously. I would like to discuss your experience in more detail and ... More

11. New Hire

Former Employee - Research Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Research Consultant in Dallas, TX

I worked at Staff Care full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Training is top notch, an industry leader with name recognition in the marketplace. Also the salary is ok, but there is uncapped commission which is nice. And just for good measure the gym at the office is a good benefit.

Cons

It's all work and nothing else. Being on the phones dialing 100 dials every day can be repetitive and monotonous. The culture there leads itself to being a dog-eat-dog environment where the recruiters can "shark" other peoples' physicians.

RSS Feed </> Embed