Staff IT

Staff IT Reviews

Updated Jul 31, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great place to work and grow! Team first!

ProsI have never been in a more team oriented sales environment. The team is collaborative, with the common goal being the continued growth of Staff IT. I started here as an account manager and based on my success was quickly promoted. The management takes pleasure in identifying and rewarding hard working talented individuals. From day 1 the team makes you feel welcome and does everything they can to help you be successful. The company cares about the success of it's employees, clients and consultants!

ConsI think someone else said it best. Its not for everyone. This company is for hard working, diligent, enthusiastic, successful individuals who are willing to do what it takes to take care of the clients and candidates. It's for people that care about the success of the company and their co-workers. It's not for those that are just about taking care of themselves. Like the other person said...it's not really a con but I guess for some it might be.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany is going in a great direction. I can't wait to see what the future brings.

Fantastic opportunity to learn and grow with an awesome team

Sales Manager (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsI started here without much sales experience and was given the best training I could have imagined. The growth I've incurred both personally and professionally astounds me. I've been afforded promotions, leadership responsibilities, and the chance to build out my own branch in just a few short years. Staff IT continues to motivate me and my colleagues in positive ways while instilling the guiding principals that's made them successful over the last 18+ years. These folks are the real deal across the board and the opportunities they speak of are 100% legitimate.

ConsYou'll be expected to work hard and act as a team in all aspects of your day-to-day. Not sure it really qualifies as a con, but I know that isn't always for everyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for the continued support! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I've been given and I look forward to our continued journey.

Team is Driven to Succeed

ProsGreat coworkers....everyone is very focused and collaboration and team work are highly encouraged. Company is looking to grow very quickly and add offices, new positions, etc, excellent growth potential for high performers that are career focused. Some very solid, long-term relationships established with many well-branded companies. This is not a resume shop tied into VMS-type clients. Senior management very supportive, all have 15-20+ years of experience in the industry.

ConsThere tends to be quick turnover for new hires that struggle to produce and keep up with the rest of the staff. Not a company to join if you are just looking for a 9 to 5 job to pay the bills. Only highly-driven, career focused type of people will do well in this environment.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Company For Opportunity and Growth

Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) Melville, NY

ProsThis Company offers all of the tools necessary to succeed. The Management team, as well as the other employees are extremely approachable and eager to assist in any way possible. The environment is extremely friendly. There is enormous opportunity for growth within the company. Opportunity to work daily with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies

ConsNone that I can think of.

A great job that turned into a great career

ProsSo many great perks working for this organization. They provide us all the tools and support structure needed to excel and are quick to reward you (raises, promotions, bonuses etc..) when you are successful. I came in with the right attitude and willingness to work hard, was given every chance to succeed and was moved up into management rather quickly - there is a lot of growth potential for those who earn it.

ConsNothing at the moment I can think of.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work.

It was okay.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosyou get paid weekly basis.

Consit was a heavy schedule

Bad experience joining this company!

Sales (Former Employee) Princeton, NJ

ProsI wasn't there that long only 3 days to be exact so I don't have Pros about the company more Cons! Salary was ok for NJ compared to NY.

ConsManagement is condescending, they talk down to you and they are very unprofessional! Their vacation and time off is way under current standards. They expect you to work for 50 hours even though you accepted a 40 hour week job!

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to employees to bring a concern about their Managers. You probably will no care or do anything about it because some of those employees have been there for more than 5 years.

Pretty Good Place to Work

Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsBoston's Sales Manager - Great guy, great manager, only wants you to succeed.

ConsNot the best comp plan.

Just another W2 contract firm.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Glenmont, NY

ProsI was blessed with a pretty great contract manager; he was receptive and communicative about issues with the client.

ConsStraight hourly pay, no opportunities to purchase group insurance or other benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider offering the opportunity for some kind of group-negotiated bennies or incentives to differentiate Staff IT from the rest of the W2 contractor pack.

I'm an network technician

Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee) Cirebon, West Java (Indonesia)

Prosit's the challenge job for me cause technology is a human need that is always making progress from time to time

Conssometimes working hours in this job is not necessarily so draining a lot of energy and waste our time with our family

Advice to Senior Managementbetter salaries

Worked for Staff IT? Contribute to the Community!