Staffing Technologies

Updated January 13, 2015
Updated January 13, 2015
3.8

Jim McNabb

Awesome Company to work for from Leadership to Delivery, Everyone is Fantastic!!

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Staffing Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Our recruiting team is the best I've ever seen! This team is a recruiting machine, and they fill jobs faster than I've seen before. As a Sales person, the biggest asset is the recruiting engine and this engine is a MONSTER! I know that if I bring back a qualified and capitalized req it will get filled. For me, that is the single greatest thing for an Account Manager.

Cons

There are no Cons with this firm!!

Keep up the great work, you guys are fantastic!!!

Creative Writing???

Former Employee - Leader
    Former Employee - Leader

I worked at Staffing Technologies

Pros

Some talented individual contributors. Solid back office.

Cons

The leadership style really leaves something to be desired. I said creative writing because some of these positive reviews are way off. If I were considering employment with them or actually becoming a customer of theirs, I would go to LinkedIn and contact some of the prior long term employees. Somehow the leadership lost their way. Once very good and now, pretty toxic and fear management.

Seriously take a look in the mirror and change. Not to late to realize mistakes and make appropriate changes.

Sorry for one Recruiter

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Staffing Technologies

Pros

Great Company which does not coincide in their reasoning to let go a good recruiter and great guy with 5 kids before the holidays.

Cons

I was employed with Staffing Technologies for a few years and decided to leave after a few questionable decisions I seen being made. The "contract recruiter" who signed a contract to be hired full time within 90 days was extended to 6 months, you can call it a unique scenario but the guy was promised a commission and the manager decided to re-nig on what he told him. That particular branch now has 2 recruiters and a sales person, a lot of support that he could have used, and based on what I know there was not much transparency and effort on the Managers part. I feel for the guy because he was doomed from the beginning, but he stuck through it. He helped open the office, he was the only recruiter working on reqs against major staffing firms and competitors. Clearly, the manager was threatened when the recruiter told him that he needed "REAL JOBS" and reqs. The guy even created digital marketing advertisements and tried to assist in developing sales. The company is great because of great people, but a few greedy people who would throw you under the bus to get ahead for a few dollars is very troubling. HR most likely will lend some diplomatic reply, but I know what I know. They fired this recruiter for no reason, only "low production". If you are a recruiter, you understand that against VMS's and nothing real that your success rate is going to be slim to none and for him to stick with that company when there was no support to be let go is just low.

Be considerate, be honest, be fair. Business is business, and I was on the phone with him when I heard the manager say "I know its not fair, but its my decision". I was taken back and that stuck with me, that fear of working in an office all week alone while the manager is gone and comes back only to tell you that you have been fired. If you are desperate for money, you will make it with this company. If you are with them, please have a plan B. I actually gave them a positive review not that long ago. My advice is be honest because I am a believer of Karma.

Deployment Technician

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Staffing Technologies as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Enjoyed my job! Would have liked to stay longer.

Cons

Temporary assignment that ended without notice! Didn't find anything else for employees registered with their company. Pay not the best!

Need to communicate better!

Good, Could be better but it won't be with the current Manager

Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Franklin, TN
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Franklin, TN

I worked at Staffing Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Highly organized and good solid methodologies parallel of building on common sense and good work ethics. They know how to keep the client happy and will go to great lengths to get business, CEO is very transparent and straightforward.

Cons

Based upon my Branch (Cannot speak for all), the Branch Manager was very manipulative and conniving. Promised me a certain percentage (amount of a commission), and once he learned that he could benefit by getting more of what was decided- he told me that he would receive more and I'd get less. I communicated my concern, and was laid off the following week (how ironic).

I also had a lack of qualified requisitions for my branch, I worked 40 reqs at once and I was the only recruiter during the duration. Had no solid targets and lead by a lack luster sales person (only salesperson) with no previous sales experience.

Very disappointed by the lack of trust and loyalty, lately a lot of Senior people who have been there for years' have been leaving as well. I certainly see a downfall if ethical standards internally are not satisfied.

Keep your word, and hold your Branch Managers accountable, do not take their word for it.

Staffing Technologies Response

Aug 21, 2014Director of National Recruiting

Thank you for your feedback. It is always unfortunate when someone is released, however in this case as a contract employee, the assignment was always going to end at some stage unless there was a ... More

Great Company and even better people!

I have been working at Staffing Technologies

Pros

Great work environment with no micro-management. Team is incredibly talented from Sales to the delivery team. Great corporate culture that begins with a CEO that truly cares about his people. Couldn't ask for better resources or people to work with every day!

Cons

ZERO! Best work environment I have been in!

Keep up the good work and continue to grow this awesome company!

Staffing Technologies Response

Jul 3, 2014Director of National Recruiting

Excellent feedback, thank you for the positive re-enforcement.

me contractor @ Staffing Technologies

Current Employee - Developer in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Developer in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Staffing Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I am drafting my comments here as a complement / appreciation for Earline Finan’s work. In short she is a Great / experienced Resource Manager with exceptional personnel decisions, including hiring, position assignment, training, benefits and compensation. Currently I am working for her on assignment; I will continue to do so. I would recommend to others to do the same. The most important features are she is very soft spoken, humble, caring professional. I have learned a lot about her in the past 4 years, while I have been working on the assignment she found for me at AT&T. Earline is a Resource management professional in an IT staffing firm. She is a jack-of-all-Trades who is involved in hiring, resource allocation, compensation, benefits, and compliance with Immigration laws and regulations affecting employees and contractors.
    The thing I appreciate about Earline is not only that she maintains a good relationship with the Employees / contractors but that she also has direct contacts with clients like AT&T, McKesson. Etc.
    She is very knowledgeable about the immigration situation of Aliens in America, and she has been significantly helpful at times when it came to fulfilling the paper work for the Immigration and Non-Immigration visas. She has helped me with a client letter, visa stamping and other documents ….like the purchase order to support my case at USCIS office.
    Considering the facts which I have mentioned, I would strongly recommend her to my friends and family for their professional IT Job needs.

Cons

Not that I am aware off.

I will you good luck to Continue the smart work..

Excellent Support for Consultants, Working with Staffing Technologies for 6+ years, Excellent Company to work for.

Current Contractor - Oracle Applications Consultant in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Contractor - Oracle Applications Consultant in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Staffing Technologies as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have been working for Staffing Technologies as an Oracle Applications consultant for the last 6+ years. During this time frame, Earline, Resource Manager was very helpful in understanding issues and helping out with issues, was very helpful in guiding my wife on job search. Also Earline helped in immigration questions/matters as I was from India. Overall I strongly recommend Staffing Technologies for my friends.

Cons

I do not see any cons . Staffing Technologies staff/personal are always available to address any issues if any and quick to followup.

Keep doing excellent work.

" Best in the industry!"

Former Employee - Senior Level Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Level Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Staffing Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

"incredible colleagues to work with. the opportunity to work with a high caliber staff allowed for a fast paced work environment, but also gave leave way to a solid non stressful office situation. strongly believed in team building exercises and being involved in sponsored charitable events. professionalism at its finest!"

Cons

could not say i had any difficulties while working at staffing technologies

Working with this company since last 6 yrs

Current Contractor - Consultant in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Contractor - Consultant in Alpharetta, GA

Pros

I have been with company since 2008 and never had any issue. These guys even helped few people when the sub-contractor were not able to help their own employees. Team is approachable and never heard any issue related to descrimination ( age, sex, ethinicty).

Cons

Not seen any issue so far... i would say if i have any issue at all i would better call manager's manager to sort out the matter.

Think they are good. Keep doing what you are doing rt now.

Staffing Technologies Photos