Staffing Technologies

Updated September 3, 2014
Updated September 3, 2014
4.4

Jim McNabb

Great Company and even better people!

I have been working at Staffing Technologies

Pros

Great work environment with no micro-management. Team is incredibly talented from Sales to the delivery team. Great corporate culture that begins with a CEO that truly cares about his people. Couldn't ask for better resources or people to work with every day!

Cons

ZERO! Best work environment I have been in!

Keep up the good work and continue to grow this awesome company!

Jul 3, 2014Director of National Recruiting

Excellent feedback, thank you for the positive re-enforcement.

Deployment Technician

I have been working at Staffing Technologies as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Enjoyed my job! Would have liked to stay longer.

Cons

Temporary assignment that ended without notice! Didn't find anything else for employees registered with their company. Pay not the best!

Need to communicate better!

Good, Could be better but it won't be with the current Manager

Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter  in  Franklin, TN
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Franklin, TN

I worked at Staffing Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Highly organized and good solid methodologies parallel of building on common sense and good work ethics. They know how to keep the client happy and will go to great lengths to get business, CEO is very transparent and straightforward.

Cons

Based upon my Branch (Cannot speak for all), the Branch Manager was very manipulative and conniving. Promised me a certain percentage (amount of a commission), and once he learned that he could benefit by getting more of what was decided- he told me that he would receive more and I'd get less. I communicated my concern, and was laid off the following week (how ironic).

I also had a lack of qualified requisitions for my branch, I worked 40 reqs at once and I was the only recruiter during the duration. Had no solid targets and lead by a lack luster sales person (only salesperson) with no previous sales experience.

Very disappointed by the lack of trust and loyalty, lately a lot of Senior people who have been there for years' have been leaving as well. I certainly see a downfall if ethical standards internally are not satisfied.

Keep your word, and hold your Branch Managers accountable, do not take their word for it.

Aug 21, 2014Director of National Recruiting

Thank you for your feedback. It is always unfortunate when someone is released, however in this case as a contract employee, the assignment was always going to end at some stage unless there was a ... More

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Don't Judge a Book by its Cover; Not all Staffing Companies are Created Equal.

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Staffing Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

As an employee driven to earn uncapped amounts of money based on the effort / time put into the job, while caring for the well-being of its employees (a.k.a. contractors / consultants), this is OZ and Jim McNabb is a combination of Glinda and the Wizard. Jim has a generous, yet competitive compensation plan in place to reward those employees who do what it takes to build a successful and reputable business. Management also encourages taking time off to stay charged up and focused on the business, because they recognize how competitive our industry is and they don't want us to get burned out.

Cons

Since we are a small business, we don't have the Health Insurance benefits that some larger companies have, based on the number of employees. In turn, more cost comes out of the pocket of the employee.

Jim McNabb and Rob Pierce are very in tune with our business and what it takes to be successful. While clients give us the opportunity to make this happen, management acknowledges our employees are the lifeblood of our success. My advice: Continue that Endorsement!!

Also, working from home a couple days a week won't hurt business any. It will give your employees the peace of mind needed to stay engaged without the undue stress from Atlanta traffic, while saving the environment and helping to save us some money in gas and maintenance on our vehicles.

Jul 3, 2014Director of National Recruiting

Thank you for your comments and in particular the comments regarding Health Insurance Benefits.

Awesome Company to work for from Leadership to Delivery, Everyone is Fantastic!!

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Staffing Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Our recruiting team is the best I've ever seen! This team is a recruiting machine, and they fill jobs faster than I've seen before. As a Sales person, the biggest asset is the recruiting engine and this engine is a MONSTER! I know that if I bring back a qualified and capitalized req it will get filled. For me, that is the single greatest thing for an Account Manager.

Cons

There are no Cons with this firm!!

Keep up the great work, you guys are fantastic!!!

me contractor @ Staffing Technologies

Current Employee - Developer  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Developer in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Staffing Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I am drafting my comments here as a complement / appreciation for Earline Finan’s work. In short she is a Great / experienced Resource Manager with exceptional personnel decisions, including hiring, position assignment, training, benefits and compensation. Currently I am working for her on assignment; I will continue to do so. I would recommend to others to do the same. The most important features are she is very soft spoken, humble, caring professional. I have learned a lot about her in the past 4 years, while I have been working on the assignment she found for me at AT&T. Earline is a Resource management professional in an IT staffing firm. She is a jack-of-all-Trades who is involved in hiring, resource allocation, compensation, benefits, and compliance with Immigration laws and regulations affecting employees and contractors.
    The thing I appreciate about Earline is not only that she maintains a good relationship with the Employees / contractors but that she also has direct contacts with clients like AT&T, McKesson. Etc.
    She is very knowledgeable about the immigration situation of Aliens in America, and she has been significantly helpful at times when it came to fulfilling the paper work for the Immigration and Non-Immigration visas. She has helped me with a client letter, visa stamping and other documents ….like the purchase order to support my case at USCIS office.
    Considering the facts which I have mentioned, I would strongly recommend her to my friends and family for their professional IT Job needs.

Cons

Not that I am aware off.

I will you good luck to Continue the smart work..

Excellent Support for Consultants, Working with Staffing Technologies for 6+ years, Excellent Company to work for.

Current Employee - Oracle Applications Consultant  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Oracle Applications Consultant in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Staffing Technologies as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been working for Staffing Technologies as an Oracle Applications consultant for the last 6+ years. During this time frame, Earline, Resource Manager was very helpful in understanding issues and helping out with issues, was very helpful in guiding my wife on job search. Also Earline helped in immigration questions/matters as I was from India. Overall I strongly recommend Staffing Technologies for my friends.

Cons

I do not see any cons . Staffing Technologies staff/personal are always available to address any issues if any and quick to followup.

Keep doing excellent work.

" Best in the industry!"

Former Employee - Senior Level Recruiter  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Level Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Staffing Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

"incredible colleagues to work with. the opportunity to work with a high caliber staff allowed for a fast paced work environment, but also gave leave way to a solid non stressful office situation. strongly believed in team building exercises and being involved in sponsored charitable events. professionalism at its finest!"

Cons

could not say i had any difficulties while working at staffing technologies

Working with this company since last 6 yrs

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Alpharetta, GA

Pros

I have been with company since 2008 and never had any issue. These guys even helped few people when the sub-contractor were not able to help their own employees. Team is approachable and never heard any issue related to descrimination ( age, sex, ethinicty).

Cons

Not seen any issue so far... i would say if i have any issue at all i would better call manager's manager to sort out the matter.

Think they are good. Keep doing what you are doing rt now.

Excellent team. Excellent clients. Excellent Consultants. Excellent Relationships.

I have been working at Staffing Technologies full-time

Pros

Exciting to work with an industry leader who has dominated the staffing market for over 20 years. CEO knows and loves the business.

Cons

Company is growing and changing in a positive way, but change isn't always easy to accept by people not wanting to move forward.

Continue to embrace change and a new ideas.

Jul 3, 2014Director of National Recruiting

Great feedback and thank you for the comments regarding Change; we will continue to implement new ideas as we grow and develop as an organization.

Staffing Technologies Photos

Worked for Staffing Technologies? Contribute to the Community!