Staffmasters

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Tammy Ulrich Langdon

Best Staffing Provider in NC & SC

Staffing Specialist (Former Employee)

ProsStaff Members operate as a team, expectation from management is very concise, availability of upper management is 24/7. Common sense processes for doing business with customers. Expert level upper management. Bend over backwards assistance from Accounting and IT.

ConsNot much, just do your job.

Advice to Senior ManagementExpand

Terrible People!

Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) Gastonia, NC

Prosnothing good about this place at all.

ConsWhat they do to people is call you in for an interview, say they're going to send you somewhere to work then never call you again. The one in Gastonia, NC has done this to many people. I don't know about the rest of them but never go to the one in Gastonia, North Carolina.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop messing with people

Confusing Job Security

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC

ProsEasy to get in touch with and very clear about expectations. The Staff look out for their temps in terms of keeping them working at the plant.

ConsYou chances of getting hired on full time by the plant are in a gray area. The company can make you feel like a layoff is right around the corner one day and then you feel like the business has record breaking sales the next. It can be very stressful from a job security standpoint.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I learned a lot about the staffing industry.

Staffing Specialist (Former Employee)

ProsStaffmasters is a small regional company that grows and expands when it makes sense. They are loyal to there senior employees.

ConsThe small company atmosphere tends to create an environment of us versus them at the branch level. They was no standard of pay nor bonus structure.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave talks with employees often regarding goals for branch revenue growth as well as opportunities for personal growth and advancement.

Worked for Staffmasters? Contribute to the Community!