StanSource

StanSource Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Rajanikanth Sangani

Good Company,have been working in StanSource since 3 years.

Software Analyst (Current Employee) Herndon, VA

Pros-Pays on time(ADP,NET 15)
    -Excellent sales and immigration team
    -Good career opportunities

Cons-Checks are deposited on 1st and 15th of every month but could be better to have direct deposit.

Unprofessional company - Pl stay away

Lead (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsI don't see any pros in this staffing company. Getting your money on time is the most basic requirement from any company and Stansource does not offer even that.

ConsMany benefits mentioned on their website (and explained to you while doing H1) simply do not exist - such as
    1) The payment is net 30 (not net 15 as told)
    2) There is no direct deposit
    3) No health insurance
    4) They do have bunch of sales folks sitting in India but they do not know much about US market

To add to that - Payroll is never run on time. No one would respond back to your emails, if you follow up. Simple requests like providing Paystub are also ignored.

If you want your peace of mind, better stay away from this company

Advice to Senior ManagementHire some good resources (Accounting and Sales) and run it like a professional company

Frustrating and Discouraging

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Sioux Falls, SD

ProsLined up a job for me during recession.

ConsWorst Accounting and Payroll (ADP) experience by the company accountant who always threatended to pull the contract in the face of any compliant or payroll related question. Untimely payroll and no direct deposit.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet attitude towards Responsibility, Accountability, and better overall company management.

Worked for StanSource? Contribute to the Community!