Stanley Consultants

Add Photos

Stanley Consultants Chairman & CEO Gregs Thomopulos

Gregs Thomopulos

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great Company to Work for!

Business Development Position (Former Employee) Centennial, CO

ProsExcellent group of people to work with, opportunities for growth in some positions (but not in mine), feels like a family atmosphere, can go to anyone for help or advice. Excellent benefits.

ConsI feel that my salary was a bit on the low side, but it was fair. Not-so-great raises during the time I was there (3 years), not supportive about outside the box thinking, having the corporate office in Muscatine, IA lends itself to the good old boy network.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe willing to innovate and be willing to step outside the box with things like working from home.

Overall negative experience.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Centennial, CO

ProsBenefits are pretty fair. Opportunities exist. Work environment has potential to be flexible. Corporate discounts are ok. Not a lot of overtime.

ConsLow morale. Discriminatory towards minorities and women. Leadership is nonexistent. High turnover. Interaction between employees is discouraged. Growth potential is limited. Leadership is highly self consumed. Training opportunities are not available. Several unhappy staff members. Social events are frowned upon. Peer education is discouraged and occasionally penalized. Communication is micro managed. Business has declined and looks grim. Layoffs have happened and increased.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe high turnover and low morale is a refection of you.

As a newcomer, I was not nearly challenged enough, especially in my area of expertise.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Centennial, CO

ProsGreat group of people. Low stress environment. Pay was decent. Open door policy with anyone and you can always go for help.

ConsWork wasn't interesting and when I was hired back, I wasn't allowed to shift into another appealing position. Bad chemistry among some co workers.

Worked for Stanley Consultants? Contribute to the Community!