Stanley Consultants Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
2.8
Gayle Roberts

1. Great Company to Work for!

Former Employee - Business Development Position in Centennial, CO
    Former Employee - Business Development Position in Centennial, CO

I worked at Stanley Consultants full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent group of people to work with, opportunities for growth in some positions (but not in mine), feels like a family atmosphere, can go to anyone for help or advice. Excellent benefits.

Cons

I feel that my salary was a bit on the low side, but it was fair. Not-so-great raises during the time I was there (3 years), not supportive about outside the box thinking, having the corporate office in Muscatine, IA lends itself to the good old boy network.

Advice to Management

Be willing to innovate and be willing to step outside the box with things like working from home.

Overall negative experience.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

I have been working at Stanley Consultants full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are pretty fair. Opportunities exist. Work environment has potential to be flexible. Corporate discounts are ok. Not a lot of overtime.

Cons

Low morale. Discriminatory towards minorities and women. Leadership is nonexistent. High turnover. Interaction between employees is discouraged. Growth potential is limited. Leadership is highly self consumed. Training opportunities are not available. Several unhappy staff members. Social events are frowned upon. Peer education is discouraged and occasionally penalized. Communication is micro managed. Business has declined and looks grim. Layoffs have happened and increased.

Advice to Management

The high turnover and low morale is a refection of you.

3. As a newcomer, I was not nearly challenged enough, especially in my area of expertise.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Pros

Great group of people. Low stress environment. Pay was decent. Open door policy with anyone and you can always go for help.

Cons

Work wasn't interesting and when I was hired back, I wasn't allowed to shift into another appealing position. Bad chemistry among some co workers.

RSS Feed </> Embed