StateNet Reviews

CEO

stable, but with a dash of drama

I worked at StateNet

Pros

comfortable place, stable, fairly friendly, flexible hours (except during spring)

Cons

buddy-buddy relationships between different levels of management, some of the management seemed unqualified for their positions, unprofessional at times, lack of communication between levels of management

instruct managers how to properly train new hires, work on proper, professional, communication, i think managers should have degrees of some sort

Best place to work if you're a student looking for an internship.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at StateNet

Pros

Relaxed work environment where the people are nice and the work is challenging. The dress code is relaxed and the emphasis is placed on the quality of your work. I have never worked for a company like this and I think that after the intial shock of how unprofessionally dressed everyone is, you realize that the work that is done here is top notch and high quality.

Cons

The pay isn't great and the hours can be long. At times, the work is tedious and boring. There isn't a lot to complain about when it comes to this company because they are so flexible with schedules being that there is a day and night shift.

Pay your people better. They work really hard to produce a product that is beneficial to the clients we serve.