Steffan & Company

Not yet rated.

Brian J. Steffan

Fun and Productive Place to Work

Recruiter (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsGreat environment where coming to work everyday is so much fun. The president of the company "gets it." He appreciates his employees, and treats everyone with respect. He lets you think on your feet and takes everyone's idea's into consideration. Having been with other staffing firms, this company runs completely different without feeling like you are a number having to produce just numbers. I know this all sounds like too good to be true, but honestly, its rare these days that you have a job where you look forward to coming into the office rather than dreading it!

ConsIf you need to be told exactly what to do everyday, all day...this isn't the right place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing to continue to motivate employees.

A very creative, cutting edge place to work.

Office Coordinator (Former Employee)

Pros*Fun, creative, and open environment where your ideas are appreciated and implemented.
    *Great place to learn the process of recruiting and talent selection.
    *Extraordinary co-workers that make it fun to come to work everyday.
    *Eventhough I worked as a temp in their office they made me feel like a permanent employee and when the right position came in, they placed me in it.

ConsOnly that they did not have the need for me to become a permanent employee with them.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep treating your staff and temporaries with respect and caring. It makes all the difference in the world!

Worked for Steffan & Company? Contribute to the Community!