Stellar Global Solutions Reviews

Reset
3.4
CEO

Lots of Labor Code violations

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I loved the work itself - it was challenging and fulfilling. The metrics were clearly explained and meted out as set on paper. The processes were fair and the KPI's reachable without being lax. The people in management are no different than lots of average companies - meaning there are cliques, intrigues etc. - however promotions are fair as you have to have the numbers to show for it. There are regular training sessions to increase the skillset and soft skills of employees. Management is composed of call center veterans who understood how all the metrics worked and communicated it effectively up to the front-line agents.

Cons

Basic salary decreased without prior notice. Tenured employees were forced to sign new contracts where their terms of employment were changed. Misinformation given by HR on background checks (i.e. tenure, termination, and eligibility for employment). Always have to ask DOLE and the NLRC for intervention to correct violations. The HR staff is bewildering.

Advice to Management

Look into your HR and find out what's going on in that department.

2. Some Management people are very nice but most of them are not pro people.

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions

Pros

People in stellar are very nice, specially in the production floor and training department.

Cons

Some managers are not very approachable!

Advice to Management

Change your employees in the HR department, specially those who are handling documents and process for government benefits.

3. Every function of every personnel in this company does not do their job correctly.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I have been working at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I can't give any advantage in working in this company since every improvement asked from them are not recognized. They don't know how to take care of their employees.

Cons

They don't know how to take care of their employees. No improvement in total functions.

5. Out of Balance

Former Employee - Customer Service in Hickory Creek, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service in Hickory Creek, TX

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Bonuses, pins, T shirts, food and games are nice. Helping people is great, that was my favorite part.

Cons

Employee handbook is written in a way to fire people without just cause. Older and mildly disabled people working there are on pins and needles wondering when they will be next.

Advice to Management

TWC and the EEOC may notice the firing patterns.

6. Like working with a leash around your neck

I have been working at Stellar Global Solutions full-time

Pros

Excellence is expected of everyone

Cons

Inconsistencies in enforcing corrective measures

Advice to Management

If you're not filing IR's to other people for attendance, it's unfair for the people who are getting forced to resign because of too many infractions against the corrective measures policy. BE CONSISTENT.

7. nothing good or bad, just fair

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

good working environment, good colleague relation

Cons

some problems with management sometimes, inconsistencies....

Advice to Management

management should have word of honor for the respect of everybody in every ways

8. warmth

Current Employee - Team Leader in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I have been working at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

most are examples of people practicing good work ethics. there is minimal political undercurrent and performance is based on merit. there is also a sense of being able to freely approach anyone and communicate. i like it here. :)

Cons

disconnectedness...only with some...which is quite a complicated thing to grapple with. it affects everything. hopefully there will be no fear in cascading pertinent information. if help is needed, help will be given.

Advice to Management

hopefully we'll all realize that we are in the same boat...and...given -- that circumstances will be on our favor -- able to see that it's the best boat to be in.

Good management especially those coming from Purple Communications

Former Employee - Communications Assistant in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Management is awesome from relay account smaller back office accounts.

Cons

Low compensation, no appraisal, no allowance. Everything you work for is taxable and deductible. Sometimes, management does not store enough longevity in the company of their employees. It is a common misconception that they can easily find people to replace their current workforce.

Advice to Management

Propose actions to show care about employee longevity and support. I would like to remind them of the time when they rehired former employees who have resigned for only over a month because they could not hire enough people needed to do the work.

10. Clicky but a good job

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Easy to do, Over time offered from time to time, Promote from within

Cons

The managers and supervisors can be clicky. Good if your liked but can suck if they dont like you.

11. Applying at Stellar Global Solutions was a good experience

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I guess I can say nice people from hiring, though it took me sometime to be recalled and more beautiful and approachable trainers in English and about the product.

Cons

I cannot say downside working but downside in applying cause it took me more than a month of waiting if I would be accepted or not. Of course, it would be hard applying in other companies due to the fact that you're still in the waiting process.

Advice to Management

As much as possible be transparent in the hiring process, let the applicant know if how long he or she has to wait for the next process so the applicant would not be left hanging.

RSS Feed </> Embed