1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at StenoTech Career Institute full-timePros
- A 4-day work week.
- The boss is never around.Cons
- No benefits.
- The owner has very poor time management skills.
- The owner is always late to every meeting or event so she always expects everyone to stay later to make up the time.
- The owner will switch you from hourly to salary and salary to hourly whenever it seems to benefit her.
- Job descriptions are never clear and you are always expected to work outside your job role.
- Signed contracts mean nothing to her so don't count on anything she promises you.
- There is no employee handbook so the owner makes special deals with each employee she hires and doesn't follow the same set of rules for every person employed. Some employees are allowed to carry over vacation time while others aren't. It's whatever works for her at the time.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Create an employee handbook and have a fair set of rules that are applied to EVERYONE!Doesn't RecommendNegative Outlook