Sterling 5

Updated January 20, 2015
Updated January 20, 2015
2.3

Chaithanya Sama

very safe working with Sterlin5,Inc...

Current Employee - Recruiter in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Sterling 5 full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Because of their reputation in the marketplace and community. Not only because of what they sell/make/or do, but because of their reputation for treating employees. They recognize good work and offer opportunties for advancement for those wanting to grow themselves.

Cons

If you are looking for work, this service reduces your legwork tremendously as job placement agencies keep an active database of available jobs. Meanwhile, this service is beneficial for employers since they do not have to go through an employee search and the hiring process.

Despite any pay raises or perks that come with the job, it’s rare to be fully compensated, in financial terms, for the challenges and tough choices that will inevitably be yours.

Money Minded .. Perfect CHEATS

Former Employee - Oracle Database Administrator in Chase, KS
    Former Employee - Oracle Database Administrator in Chase, KS

I worked at Sterling 5 full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They are good in fooling people, they bring students from universities and provide them with average crash course training.

Cons

This company has horrible service, They act very SMART & never answer the phone calls. They always try to charge you unknowingly and steal your money , they love seeing that stolen money into their pocket. Once you join the company they will make you stuck there forever and they will make you suffer by not paying you and holding your hardworking BIG Money, CEO is very very arrogant and the management is the worst i have seen so far in my experience.

BE FAIR and don't cheat..

They will not pay you properly. Please be Aware of the Bad management !

Former Employee - Business Intelligence Analyst in West Palm Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Business Intelligence Analyst in West Palm Beach, FL

I worked at Sterling 5 full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Oracle dba consulting and training.

Cons

These employers will hold some amount from the salary every month and will never pay you back that amount. They did the same with me, didn't pay me back the balance amount they owed me and they are doing the same with some of friends working with them. No Benefits whatsoever. I would suggest people to stay away from this company

Kindly don't hold the money and release the money of the consultants working with you. Don't cheat them and respond to the phone calls in a timely fashion. Treat the consultants properly and provide them with the correct information.