Sterling Medical

Be The First To
Add Photos

Joan M Marino

meh

Prosvery easy well paid job

Consmost boring job I've ever had

Sterling medical

Peblo Assistant (Former Employee) Colorado Springs, CO

ProsThere was good Compensation package

ConsNot enough to do everyday

They are very professional and personable

ProsAlways there to help you

ConsNever get to meet face to face

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A company that uses an abuses it's employees until they feel they have nothing left to give!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIndependent work environment. Good benefits.

ConsTerrible management structure. Too many chiefs and not enough workers. No matter what you do, it's never enough for the CEO and management staff. They are opening rude and critical of employees in front of others and on conference calls. They is no excuse to treat people like that, have some pride and common courtesy. Incredible waste of days and days of productive work with endless Conference calls and meetings. No clear management structure and everything is done manually. Took 7 years to get direct deposit, in a time when everyone else was providing it. Never given a statement of work or job description, just always told what to do and then how was doing it wrong. Never had anything nice to say to people. Many family members of CEO work in firm and they openly argue and belittle each other during meetings.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet some structure and learn some managment skills and how to treat your employees. If you have people willing to give you their all, be willing to give some in return. Have set annual reviews and cost of living increases every year, if earned. There is no reason why a great employee should have to beg for a raise or go for 3-5 years without a raise, if you are not happy with them, tell them, don't gossip about them behind their backs. If you hired the, be man enough to be the one to come with them with problems, don't pawn it off on someone else. Upper management has no respect for employees personal time after hours. Calling at all hours of the evening, nights and weekends is unexceptable practice.

spineless

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bradford, PA

Prosgood pay but benefits suck

Consno bonses, cheap on christmas gifts, worst company I ever seen on regards of communication, and time off, an you can get away with almost anything there, be a no call no show for week, be late every day, violate HIPPA , sleep with coworkers on the job... give medication to cowrokers from the cpmapny meidcation etc.....

Advice to Senior Managementgo some balls and start holding your employees accountable for their actions, and hire some decent cliin managers that actually no what they are doing..

Mediocre

Staff Psychologist (Current Employee)

Pros- good salary
    - option to work overseas

Cons- lack of communication between company and employees once the employee starts work
    - no instruction on how to fill out weekly timesheets which delayed my paycheck

Healthcare Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgood company to work for, good balance of work and family life, good relationship with management, I enjoyed working there

ConsOnly regret, no room for advancement, stuck in same position for several years, office politics made for unpleasant working enviroment.

Advice to Senior ManagementOwners need to offer bonus's and commissions in addition to salary as a motivator for performance, salary was low side

Consider as a stepping stone to other opportunities

Account Manager (Former Employee)

ProsFlexibility and autonomy when working in the field

ConsManagement not trustworthy--though many have since left after McKesson aquisition

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your field staff

Worked for Sterling Medical? Contribute to the Community!