Stewart, Cooper & Coon

Working Here

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon

Pros

I have been in this Industry over 3 decades and you can tell how good a company is by their "backend" ie: delivery of the service. I have brought over 50 new clients "aboard" and NOT ONE again not one has had anything bad to say , just praise. Glad I am here.

Cons

none--I keep wondering when that will happen, but so far absolutely none!!

Dedicated to coaching executives to their next level

Current Employee - Campaign Director
    Current Employee - Campaign Director

I have been working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Powerful leadership steers this strong team in serving clients to set and meet their goals. Clients must contribute a significant amount of time and energy to the process, but it pays off when it comes to results. Clients are well prepared when they get to the interview stage, and especially during the salary negotiation process. The writing team for this company is extraordinary (and fast!) - clients get both career coaching and resumes, webfolios, and cover letters.

Cons

The training is rigorous and very involved, but the whole team contributes to supporting new employees through the process.

The #1 Employment Services firm in the United States.

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company's organizational culture along with its commitment to service offerings to clients are exceptional. Having worked at a senior corporate level for multiple companies along with exposure to all of the major Outplacement Firms, NONE compare to Stewart Cooper & Coon.

Cons

Must continue its emphasis on technology and processes for end user utilization and simplicity.

As with any organization, growth presents its own challenges. To remain the best in your industry all companies must be innovative and plan for tomorrow's challenges.

Solid, integrity driven Company with excellent values

I have been working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon

Pros

Flexibility, great service for our clients, and overall positive leadership, I worked 8 years with a so called competitor, Night and day difference is leadership and service to our clients.

Cons

I should have move over here years ago. I find myself working more hours than maybe I should.

At least annual meetings F2F to meet, share thoughts and ideas with each other,

Character, Capacity, Commitment

I have been working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon

Pros

After 21 years in the industry, I've seen the extremes in how businesses are run. SC&C has the highest level of ethical conduct I have ever encountered. Its commitment to quality of delivery, its desire to always be on the front lines of innovation, and the depth and breadth of its staffs' experience is without peer. Best place I have ever worked, including when I ran my own company!

Cons

This is not a place to work if you want to do average work, or need someone to look over your shoulder every 10 minutes. Being self-motivated and quality-conscious is imperative for success in this company.

Ensure implementation of new ideas is clearly communicated to all affected parties.

We are a family.

I have been working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon part-time

Pros

I work from home so the hours are very flexible and I am very comfortable working independently. Still, help, advice or instruction is only a phone call or email away.

Cons

The only "con" is my tendency to involve myself in office tasks over the weekend, evenings or holidays. This is on my, not the company.

Keep expectations reasonable.

Stewart Cooper & Coon- help prepare excutives to reach greater heights

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Ability to help others, make great contributions, assist executives in career transition, work with great people in all walks of life

Cons

You need to be a great manger of your own time. And you need to truly want to help others.

working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon

Current Employee - Consulting Campaign Director in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Consulting Campaign Director in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

SC&C chooses its work relationships carefully, and having made its choices, operates with the understanding that we have the motivation, dedication, self-discipline and ability to perform well without micro-management. It's a good environment for people who accept responsibility for the quality and outcomes of their work.

Cons

No company is heaven on earth, and SC&C is no exception. But the firm does take its commitment to provide what it promises very seriously. We are expected to work hard and work smart. People who do not wish to work in a demanding performance culture will not prosper here.

Great company to work for! Proud to be part of this amazing professional service.

I have been working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Stewart, Cooper & Coon is a fantastic group of people that really know what they are doing. They are very accommodating and supportive employers. The service provides a valuable and much needed program to 6 figure income individuals engaged in the very stressful process of seeking a high level position. They are absolutely committed to customer satisfaction and customer success. I am very proud to be part of this company.

Cons

There are no cons as they provide a great work environment and a great level of service to our customers.

Keep up the good work!

Great company to work for, Stewart, Cooper & Coon

Current Employee - Senior Director in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company is honest, trustworthy and delivers to employees and clients the best culture possible to succeed. The services provided are world-class and enable individuals to determine a life-long career path.

Cons

None. Great leadership and environment to be associated with. As a virtual employee, I can devote the time for myself, my family and the company/client with out causing time difficulties. Being sure the client is always cared for becomes less of a problem in this environment.

Keep up the good work and continue to improve the client resource infrastructure as you are now doing. That will only enhance the client experience.

Stewart, Cooper & Coon Photos