Stewart, Cooper & Coon

3.8

Fred Coon

We are a family.

I have been working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon part-time

Pros

I work from home so the hours are very flexible and I am very comfortable working independently. Still, help, advice or instruction is only a phone call or email away.

Cons

The only "con" is my tendency to involve myself in office tasks over the weekend, evenings or holidays. This is on my, not the company.

Keep expectations reasonable.

Stewart Cooper & Coon- help prepare excutives to reach greater heights

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Ability to help others, make great contributions, assist executives in career transition, work with great people in all walks of life

Cons

You need to be a great manger of your own time. And you need to truly want to help others.

working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon

Current Employee - Consulting Campaign Director in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Consulting Campaign Director in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

SC&C chooses its work relationships carefully, and having made its choices, operates with the understanding that we have the motivation, dedication, self-discipline and ability to perform well without micro-management. It's a good environment for people who accept responsibility for the quality and outcomes of their work.

Cons

No company is heaven on earth, and SC&C is no exception. But the firm does take its commitment to provide what it promises very seriously. We are expected to work hard and work smart. People who do not wish to work in a demanding performance culture will not prosper here.

Great company to work for! Proud to be part of this amazing professional service.

I have been working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Stewart, Cooper & Coon is a fantastic group of people that really know what they are doing. They are very accommodating and supportive employers. The service provides a valuable and much needed program to 6 figure income individuals engaged in the very stressful process of seeking a high level position. They are absolutely committed to customer satisfaction and customer success. I am very proud to be part of this company.

Cons

There are no cons as they provide a great work environment and a great level of service to our customers.

Keep up the good work!

Great company to work for, Stewart, Cooper & Coon

Current Employee - Senior Director in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company is honest, trustworthy and delivers to employees and clients the best culture possible to succeed. The services provided are world-class and enable individuals to determine a life-long career path.

Cons

None. Great leadership and environment to be associated with. As a virtual employee, I can devote the time for myself, my family and the company/client with out causing time difficulties. Being sure the client is always cared for becomes less of a problem in this environment.

Keep up the good work and continue to improve the client resource infrastructure as you are now doing. That will only enhance the client experience.

Wonderful, it was positive, uplifting and educational

Current Employee - Career Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Career Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The culture of this co. is positive, educational and improving on tools that help the client

Cons

Maybe the time to really get a client prepared

Never a problem with mgmt. integrity and follow thru

We deliver GREAT services because we are a great team!

Current Employee - Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great management and coworkers, that create a team that work harmoniously together, helping clients achieve successful careers! Open to hours that suit your needs. The ability to work late nights, if necessary. I'm proud of the services we provide and the ability to call this my employer. Everyone has a voice! Great communication with executive management!

Cons

No cons worth mentioning, as the pros outweigh the cons!

I have been working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon for ten years.

I have been working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Stewart, Cooper & Coon is the real deal, and It all starts with Fred Coon, Fred is an Industry’ innovator but also brings execution, discipline, marketing charisma and ... above all ... undying devotion to the client experience. I’ve worked at top companies and worked with the leadership in several other industries, and I can definitely say this company is the best……. I could have chosen any company to work with, but I chose Stewart, Cooper & Coon because of its focus on deliverables

Cons

Everyone works hard, so don't come to Stewart, Cooper & Coon to relax

Keep it up!

Top Notch Professional Services Company

Current Employee - Senior Executive Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Executive Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

First class quality programs and consulting services are available for executives, they really care about their clients. Innovative methods and ideas are explored. Senior management is highly experienced, yet not set in their ways, always looking to improve the company with novel and progressive approaches.

Cons

After 3 years, I've enjoyed personal interaction with decision makers, so I've got no complaints.

Continue to explore the idea of an annual meetings to brainstorm new ideas and processes as a team.

Extremely ethical company.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Stewart, Cooper & Coon full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Every employee goes out of their way to provide outstanding service to our executive clients. The entire team has many years of experience placing and understanding the job search process. I have many clients that come back every few years and provide referrals to me. I work here because I care about my clients and want to help them find their next best career move.

Cons

There aren't any cons at all.

None