Stonefire Grill

Add Photos

Mary Harrigan

Exceptional Working Environment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

ProsEveryone truly cares about each other. The culture is incredible! The Ownership and Senior Management are engaged with team members throughout the company. The team is Happy to Serve!

ConsThe work can be challenging. Home-Work balance is tough in this industry. Benefits and pay could be better.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the engagement with the team members. Provide consistent feedback and continue to develop everyone to their potential.

The most fun restaurant to work at!

Server (Former Employee)

ProsWorking with fun, young people.

ConsWeird, creepy customers. It's just food, get over it.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't power trip but have a back bone.

Great Place to Work

Caterer (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsThe management is very understanding, and great leaders. They're easy to talk to, so it's never awkward to ask them a question or get clarification on anything. Everyone who I've worked with has been genuinely nice and are very welcoming to new employees and make it an effort to remember your name and greet you by name whenever they see you. Everyone around seems to be enjoying their job which only makes it that much easier to enjoy my own job. The entire work environment is actually really great.

ConsThere aren't many cons if any in my opinion. Sometimes when working an event, we're missing equipment, but I mean, as a caterer, and to be a successful caterer, you need to think on your toes and improvise to make things a success.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

great

Associate (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

Prosmanagers are great and its a fun place to work

Consdifficult tests about menue and it can get very busy

Advice to Senior Managementbe respectful

A fun workplace with a great staff and quality managment

Server (Former Employee) West Hills, CA

ProsThe work environment, friendly employees, and 50 percent off meals. Interview process was relatively straightforward.

ConsGetting shifts covered can be a nuisance when other employees do not answer phone calls. The new employee tests were fairly challenging given the fact that they ask you to memorize everything (including every ingredient in every dish) on the menu

Advice to Senior ManagementBe a bit more accepting of those who truly cannot get shifts covered. Continue to provide a fun work environment that promotes personable experiences and efficient work ethic

Come for the food, stay for the friends you will make.

Server (Former Employee) West Hills, CA

ProsThe people you meet are lifelong friends. The food and the discount are delicious. The variety of work is great with bigger pay coming with caterings and deliveries.

ConsManagement hired from the outside is hard to work with. Their lack of knowledge and strong opinions from their previous workplace conflicts with this restaurants ideals and values.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire management from within. Your employees are willing to grow with you as a company.

Stonefire Grill

Pros-Fun place to work
    -good tips

Cons-Low pay, low hours
    -stessful customers

Worked for Stonefire Grill? Contribute to the Community!