Stonewall Solutions

Updated January 12, 2015
Updated January 12, 2015
3.5

John Condon

If you give SWS 110% you will gain even more!

Current Employee - Project Manager in Providence, RI
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Providence, RI

I have been working at Stonewall Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

SWS or Stonewall Solutions is a company that will require you to put your heart and soul into your work. If you do not like to work hard you will become drained and fail in this company. If you are willing to work hard you are bound for success in the company. The company is made up of a core team; developers and project managers. The developers can be timid at times but they are brilliant. The project managers are organized and work very well together. All employees are respected by one another.

I started at SWS during college (as an intern) and it has been a rewarding career. I've watched my fellow classmates settle for "easy jobs" and "figuring things out" while I am in confident that this was the perfect career choice! The hard work does not go unnoticed! The President of the company allows new team members to learn on the fly and he has confidence in our work. We wear many hats, we acquire knowledge daily, and we work VERY HARD.

Cons

Long hours (sometimes), conference calls and meetings on weekends and after hours (sometimes)

Long days (11 hours) and only paid for 8 of them. No travel compensation.

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Woburn, MA
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Woburn, MA

I worked at Stonewall Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Management positions available. Most employees were young (20's-30's).

Cons

Long days. 6 days a week. Very high turnover.

You guys know the deal. I worked there for a year and a half so I would have all of the typical complaints.

Work is great, but the environment is difficult.

I worked at Stonewall Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

At a small company you have the opportunity to wear many hats and learn a lot quickly. I was able to gain many responsibilities that would have taken me years to earn in a larger firm.

Cons

There is not much respect for individuals who are not strictly technical (programmers, developers). There is also no consideration for employees life outside of work. You are expected to eat and breathe for this company, but receive no bonuses or benefits for any hard work.

The day to day in the office would be much more enjoyable if management considered the quality of life for their employees.

Stonewall Solutions Response

Jan 14, 2015President

We respect and appreciate every employee review (past and present). We take these reviews seriously with goal of improving our employee experience. Stonewall is a small technology company in a very ... More

Stonewall Solutions Photos