Storagecraft

Updated Nov 23, 2013

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jeff Shreeve

Best place I have ever worked.

Senior Engineer (Former Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Storagecraft full-time for more than a year

ProsThe best place I ever worked. Company culture is hard-working *and* laid back. Engineers are given the tools and time to do their jobs. Outstanding benefits.

ConsMoney is still kept close to the chest. All expenses have to be approved by upper management. Not a big deal, as they are fairly accessible and always willing to buy what you need.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't change. Maybe allow middle managers to approve certain small expenses.

Great owners and managers, lame company culture

Developer (Former Employee)
Draper, UT

I worked at Storagecraft full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI really liked working with my manager and the founders of the company. I consider them all friends. The companies products were also interesting and provided a fun challenge. The last two years, the company has taken everybody to Costco and given them a $750 tax free gift card to spend however they wanted.

ConsThe company is far too litigious for my tastes and the day to day culture just drove me into the ground.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork to develop a company culture that makes employees happy to come to work.

Worked for Storagecraft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Storagecraft reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Storagecraft CEO Jeff Shreeve. All reviews posted anonymously by Storagecraft employees.