Stork Technical Services

1.7

Stork Technical Services CEO Arnold Steenbakker
Arnold Steenbakker
1 Rating

Learn and change the method to incorporate overseas processes in the Americas in a manner and lingo for it's location

Current Employee - Project Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Stork Technical Services full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great team members still exist with great intention and ambition for now.

Cons

Needs management with experience and networking capabilities in the services provided here in the States.

Take care of the ones who help your company grow and quit releasing the ones whose knowledge intimidates you. Getting rid of your VP, Ops Mgr, and Project Manager isn't headed in the right direction.

If you like being a boot licker, then this is the place for you!

I have been working at Stork Technical Services full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Almost none. Save that I am in a small location away from the main office and their politics. The people at this location are wonderful to work with.

Cons

Extremely low pay, unless you do some serious brown nosing. You can be completely unqualified for your position, make mistakes that would get most people fired outright, keep your job, and get paid well. For the rest of us who actually work and are over qualified for our positions, we are paid slave wages. Barely enough to get by.

For Stork USA management..... you all should be fired. All the way to the top. FIRED. There is no advice for you that could help you save this company. A consultant was hired and told you all what the main problem was and you didn't want to listen to him because he knows the REAL problem is YOU. You are sinking this company like the Titanic. Not a single one of you know what you are doing.

False hopes and broken promises.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

I have been working at Stork Technical Services full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Almost everybody that works here is cool. Company does a great job of promoting a culture of safety. Very flexible with work schedules.

Cons

Amenities are being taken away left and right. Stork pays far less than other companies in the same industry. Employees lack feeling of job security. After the air conditioning broke in the building, management only fixed the A/C in their portion of the building. Despite several pleas by employees to fix the AC in our uncomfortably hot workspace, management has refused citing cost as the reason why.

Stop with all the nonsense stories about how you care about your employees and actually show it.

Boring, the job never challenged my intellectual capacity

Current Employee - Mechanical Services Trainee in Point Fortin (Trinidad and Tobago)

I have been working at Stork Technical Services as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

lots of talented and experienced employees to learn from

Cons

lots of politics within the company

Deliver on promises made