Strada Capital Corporation

Updated September 10, 2014
4.6

Bradley Kissler

12 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Lots of incentives and opportunity for growth

I have been working at Strada Capital Corporation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Love the atmosphere here. Lots of energy and people with lively personalities. Overall everyone has a positive attitude and is happy to help. Also- management is easily accessible with a great open door policy.

Cons

All the usual cons of working 40 hour weeks. Nothing particular to this company.

Excellent company culture and incredible opportunity for growth!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Laguna Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Laguna Hills, CA

I have been working at Strada Capital Corporation full-time

Pros

The Executive Leadership Team has over 100 years combined industry experience. Their wealth of knowledge and experience makes this a golden opportunity to learn from best of the best in the industry! There is educational support, team incentives, and a general positive attitude that makes this an environment you're excited to come to everyday!

Cons

We are in a huge growth phase, so moving floors is a challenge, but one to be embraced because we are growing!

Keep up the positive good work!

Developing my skill set through opportunity provided by STRADA

Current Employee - Junior Representative in Laguna Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Junior Representative in Laguna Hills, CA

I have been working at Strada Capital Corporation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are many opportunities to grow within the company. The executive staff is full of experience and industry-related wisdom that they make completely available to you. STRADA builds a team environment that promotes productivity.

Cons

The initial work is fast-paced but the senior executives are fully available to help during overwhelming situations.

Very comfortable and highly energetic work environment

Current Employee - Commercial Finance in Laguna Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Commercial Finance in Laguna Hills, CA

I have been working at Strada Capital Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The ability to work for a company that is very interoffice supportive as well as encouraging and very supporting with ones personal and/or family life has been very important.

Cons

There were ex-employees that for a time worked for Strada that in my opinion were a poison to our culture. That is not an issue any longer

Continue supporting and developing a strong work ethic and office culture.

Fun Environment

Former Employee - Account Executive in Laguna Hills, CA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Laguna Hills, CA

I worked at Strada Capital Corporation full-time

Pros

Great people to work with. Very support management to help you succeed. Perfect environment if you are self starter and highly self motivated.

Cons

All marketing efforts are self driven

Marketing marketing marketing

Great Place to work

Current Employee - Representative/Direct Fund in Laguna Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Representative/Direct Fund in Laguna Hills, CA

I have been working at Strada Capital Corporation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is a great mentor program at Strada. They bring you up very carefully and it is an easy program to follow. As you grow and learn you understand the process as it increases in intensity to understand the program to grow you into a productive member of the team

Cons

You have to go along the program and strip yourself of ideas that you have that you may have used in the past. The culture is based upon proven techniques and ideas that work.
    This place is not for the weak minded. You must be goal minded.

Currently upper management is open to any rep ideas as long as your willing to back up yourself. They are currently doing the right thing.

Strada is a pro-active Company that encourages team play and individual achievement for their financial success

Current Employee - Account Manager in Lake Forest, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Lake Forest, CA

I have been working at Strada Capital Corporation as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

positive training, with productive results- in house staff for all operating needs-Unique programs, ahead of our competition- great resources, investors, banks, private funding- every employee, independent contractors get equal attention, and positive reinforcement

Cons

Some of the sales associates should try and control their volume of voice a little disruptive to others on the phones

positive attitude with all employees stressing individuals strong points and continued encouragment to breed success

Getting better each day.

I have been working at Strada Capital Corporation full-time

Pros

Everyone respects each other and holds value to opinions. The vibe in mostly positive and honest. 'We are all in this together' mentality.

Cons

Lead generation is sub par which makes it difficult to fully see financial success. Processes need to be streamlined to make business be efficient. Management is working on it.

Training is crucial to the development of everyone at any level. Put more time into development and nurture relationships with clients

The best, and perhaps, last job I will ever have!

I have been working at Strada Capital Corporation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have gone through as many jobs as the average person, and I felt it was normal to feel disrespected or looked down upon by your superiors and even your equals. Strada is different. Everyone here values each other's opinions, and is respectful of one another. You are VALUED here. You aren't just a number to this company, you are more like family. Your co-workers will give you a helping hand when you need it, and will cheer for you when you accomplish something noteworthy. No matter how low on the totem pole you are I can truly tell you with the utmost confidence that you are an equal here and will be treated as such. You are a part of the team, and not only are you encouraged to contribute ideas, it is welcomed with open arms.

Don't get me wrong- I have been content with my previous jobs, but I actually look forward to coming to work every morning here at Strada, and I commute pretty far. It is a company I am excited to be a part of and hope to grow with for years to come.

Not that this really pertains to the job- but there are also hundreds of great places to eat around here! +++

Cons

I would rather wear sweatpants and Rainbows to work, but business casual is the policy.

Approach them with your thoughts well organized, and whether it be a problem or just an idea - they will be all ears!

I am very happy to work for a company with integrity and treat it's employee very well.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Laguna Hills, CA

I have been working at Strada Capital Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great resources, great benefits, generous compensation, flexible hours and we do a lot of outings. Employees here are treated with respect. Employee feedbacks are always considered. Management continues to look for new ways to enhance the employee every day work schedule; whether, its investing in new technology, moving to a more comfortable work environment or doing fun events that bring everyone together.

Cons

Does not hold people accountable for their production and action; which resulted in complacency and bringing down the energy level for those other employees who wants to be successful and work hard.

Trim the fat and bring on new energy.