Strada Capital Corporation

Be The First To
Add Photos

Bradley Kissler

10 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Excellent company culture and incredible opportunity for growth!

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Laguna Hills, CA

ProsThe Executive Leadership Team has over 100 years combined industry experience. Their wealth of knowledge and experience makes this a golden opportunity to learn from best of the best in the industry! There is educational support, team incentives, and a general positive attitude that makes this an environment you're excited to come to everyday!

ConsWe are in a huge growth phase, so moving floors is a challenge, but one to be embraced because we are growing!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the positive good work!

Developing my skill set through opportunity provided by STRADA

Junior Representative (Current Employee)
    Laguna Hills, CA

ProsThere are many opportunities to grow within the company. The executive staff is full of experience and industry-related wisdom that they make completely available to you. STRADA builds a team environment that promotes productivity.

ConsThe initial work is fast-paced but the senior executives are fully available to help during overwhelming situations.

Fun Environment

Account Executive (Former Employee)
    Laguna Hills, CA

ProsGreat people to work with. Very support management to help you succeed. Perfect environment if you are self starter and highly self motivated.

ConsAll marketing efforts are self driven

Advice to Senior ManagementMarketing marketing marketing

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Place to work

Representative/Direct Fund (Current Employee)
    Laguna Hills, CA

ProsThere is a great mentor program at Strada. They bring you up very carefully and it is an easy program to follow. As you grow and learn you understand the process as it increases in intensity to understand the program to grow you into a productive member of the team

ConsYou have to go along the program and strip yourself of ideas that you have that you may have used in the past. The culture is based upon proven techniques and ideas that work.
    This place is not for the weak minded. You must be goal minded.

Advice to Senior ManagementCurrently upper management is open to any rep ideas as long as your willing to back up yourself. They are currently doing the right thing.

Strada is a pro-active Company that encourages team play and individual achievement for their financial success

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Lake Forest, CA

Prospositive training, with productive results- in house staff for all operating needs-Unique programs, ahead of our competition- great resources, investors, banks, private funding- every employee, independent contractors get equal attention, and positive reinforcement

ConsSome of the sales associates should try and control their volume of voice a little disruptive to others on the phones

Advice to Senior Managementpositive attitude with all employees stressing individuals strong points and continued encouragment to breed success

The best, and perhaps, last job I will ever have!

Office Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Laguna Hills, CA

ProsI have gone through as many jobs as the average person, and I felt it was normal to feel disrespected or looked down upon by your superiors and even your equals. Strada is different. Everyone here values each other's opinions, and is respectful of one another. You are VALUED here. You aren't just a number to this company, you are more like family. Your co-workers will give you a helping hand when you need it, and will cheer for you when you accomplish something noteworthy. No matter how low on the totem pole you are I can truly tell you with the utmost confidence that you are an equal here and will be treated as such. You are a part of the team, and not only are you encouraged to contribute ideas, it is welcomed with open arms.

Don't get me wrong- I have been content with my previous jobs, but I actually look forward to coming to work every morning here at Strada, and I commute pretty far. It is a company I am excited to be a part of and hope to grow with for years to come.

Not that this really pertains to the job- but there are also hundreds of great places to eat around here! +++

ConsI would rather wear sweatpants and Rainbows to work, but business casual is the policy.

Advice to Senior ManagementApproach them with your thoughts well organized, and whether it be a problem or just an idea - they will be all ears!

I am very happy to work for a company with integrity and treat it's employee very well.

Laguna Hills, CA

ProsGreat resources, great benefits, generous compensation, flexible hours and we do a lot of outings. Employees here are treated with respect. Employee feedbacks are always considered. Management continues to look for new ways to enhance the employee every day work schedule; whether, its investing in new technology, moving to a more comfortable work environment or doing fun events that bring everyone together.

ConsDoes not hold people accountable for their production and action; which resulted in complacency and bringing down the energy level for those other employees who wants to be successful and work hard.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrim the fat and bring on new energy.

Getting better each day.

Laguna Hills, CA

ProsEveryone respects each other and holds value to opinions. The vibe in mostly positive and honest. 'We are all in this together' mentality.

ConsLead generation is sub par which makes it difficult to fully see financial success. Processes need to be streamlined to make business be efficient. Management is working on it.

Advice to Senior ManagementTraining is crucial to the development of everyone at any level. Put more time into development and nurture relationships with clients

Tough Times

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Laguna Hills, CA

ProsGreat for work life balance. Brad is great at inspiring his employees.

ConsLow staring wages. You will be competing with co owner for sales. "He will always win". The current credit environment has made it difficult to a living. Banks have no programs for businesses who are trying to recover. This restriction will lead to 90 % of the laons you get rejected.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake away th draw and offer salaries untill economy recovers.

Fun atmosphere

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Irvine, CA

ProsFun people to work with

ConsIt is tough making cold calls day in and day out

Advice to Senior ManagementGet better leads for sales reps to call on

Worked for Strada Capital Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Strada Capital Corporation reviews and ratings in Los Angeles, CA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Strada Capital Corporation CEO Bradley Kissler. All 10 reviews posted anonymously by Strada Capital Corporation employees.