Strada Capital Corporation

Updated September 29, 2014
Updated September 29, 2014
4.6

Bradley Kissler

Good company to work for, great people to work with.

I worked at Strada Capital Corporation full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Very fun and positive environment that encourages success. Plenty of opportunities to move up.

Cons

the leadership's guidance is great...when it is provided. occasionally there are issues with a lack of structure for each individual.

Lots of incentives and opportunity for growth

Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Laguna Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Laguna Hills, CA

I have been working at Strada Capital Corporation full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Love the atmosphere here. Lots of energy and people with lively personalities. Overall everyone has a positive attitude and is happy to help. Also- management is easily accessible with a great open door policy.

Cons

All the usual cons of working 40 hour weeks. Nothing particular to this company.

Great place to grow as an individual & stay as a professional.

I have been working at Strada Capital Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more. I am constantly provided ways to increase my experience and improve on my skill sets. The COO has found the right balance between being a fair boss but an understanding one as well. This company has a lot of momentum, and I am glad to be a contributor to its growth.

Cons

All of the employees are Angels fans.

Perhaps work on the micromanagement that comes from leadership to departments they are not responsible for.

Excellent company culture and incredible opportunity for growth!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Laguna Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Laguna Hills, CA

I have been working at Strada Capital Corporation full-time

Pros

The Executive Leadership Team has over 100 years combined industry experience. Their wealth of knowledge and experience makes this a golden opportunity to learn from best of the best in the industry! There is educational support, team incentives, and a general positive attitude that makes this an environment you're excited to come to everyday!

Cons

We are in a huge growth phase, so moving floors is a challenge, but one to be embraced because we are growing!

Keep up the positive good work!

Developing my skill set through opportunity provided by STRADA

Current Employee - Junior Representative in Laguna Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Junior Representative in Laguna Hills, CA

I have been working at Strada Capital Corporation full-time (less than a year)

Pros

There are many opportunities to grow within the company. The executive staff is full of experience and industry-related wisdom that they make completely available to you. STRADA builds a team environment that promotes productivity.

Cons

The initial work is fast-paced but the senior executives are fully available to help during overwhelming situations.

Very comfortable and highly energetic work environment

Current Employee - Commercial Finance in Laguna Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Commercial Finance in Laguna Hills, CA

I have been working at Strada Capital Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The ability to work for a company that is very interoffice supportive as well as encouraging and very supporting with ones personal and/or family life has been very important.

Cons

There were ex-employees that for a time worked for Strada that in my opinion were a poison to our culture. That is not an issue any longer

Continue supporting and developing a strong work ethic and office culture.

Fun Environment

Former Employee - Account Executive in Laguna Hills, CA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Laguna Hills, CA

I worked at Strada Capital Corporation full-time

Pros

Great people to work with. Very support management to help you succeed. Perfect environment if you are self starter and highly self motivated.

Cons

All marketing efforts are self driven

Marketing marketing marketing

Great Place to work

Current Employee - Representative/Direct Fund in Laguna Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Representative/Direct Fund in Laguna Hills, CA

I have been working at Strada Capital Corporation full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There is a great mentor program at Strada. They bring you up very carefully and it is an easy program to follow. As you grow and learn you understand the process as it increases in intensity to understand the program to grow you into a productive member of the team

Cons

You have to go along the program and strip yourself of ideas that you have that you may have used in the past. The culture is based upon proven techniques and ideas that work.
    This place is not for the weak minded. You must be goal minded.

Currently upper management is open to any rep ideas as long as your willing to back up yourself. They are currently doing the right thing.

Strada is a pro-active Company that encourages team play and individual achievement for their financial success

Current Contractor - Account Manager in Lake Forest, CA
    Current Contractor - Account Manager in Lake Forest, CA

I have been working at Strada Capital Corporation as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

positive training, with productive results- in house staff for all operating needs-Unique programs, ahead of our competition- great resources, investors, banks, private funding- every employee, independent contractors get equal attention, and positive reinforcement

Cons

Some of the sales associates should try and control their volume of voice a little disruptive to others on the phones

positive attitude with all employees stressing individuals strong points and continued encouragment to breed success

Getting better each day.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Laguna Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Laguna Hills, CA

I have been working at Strada Capital Corporation full-time

Pros

Everyone respects each other and holds value to opinions. The vibe in mostly positive and honest. 'We are all in this together' mentality.

Cons

Lead generation is sub par which makes it difficult to fully see financial success. Processes need to be streamlined to make business be efficient. Management is working on it.

Training is crucial to the development of everyone at any level. Put more time into development and nurture relationships with clients