Strataserv

Add Photos

Sri Aiyaswamy

Excellent place to work.

Senior Developer (Former Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

ProsGood people, Pleasant environment. I was an independent contractor but was treated as an employee. Worked on multiple IT projects with them. Hope to have more opportunities.

ConsDont have any at this time. I guess they vary from person to person.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Good Place to work. Provide a community feeling

Database Architect/Programmer (Current Employee)

ProsGood Talented people, Friendly. Benefits start almost immediately. They try to provide job security in tough, contract - based atmosphere. There is an atmosphere of trust, support and respect. We look out for each other.

ConsNone to describe at this time.

Advice to Senior ManagementReinstate a robust bonus program, even if they are small bonuses.

Strataserv has been a fantastic experience. Superb all-round opportunities

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsWorking at Strataserv provided me with the opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most talented people I have ever come across. Between the high-level and the top-tier clients, Strataserv is a fantastic place to work.

ConsNothing comes to the mind

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you guys are doing, wish the best of luck

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Employee Friendly Company

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsI have been a full-time employee with Strataserv for over 8 years.
    Good for green card and long term career.

ConsThey have the potential to offer training. I hope they venture into it.

Advice to Senior ManagementExpand into training

Awesome WorkPlace

Project Manager (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

ProsI have been working with this company for 4 yrs. People are pretty cool to work with. Never had any issues with immigration and they were able to find me work almost immediately.

ConsNone so far. They could have better Insurance benefits for the family members.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work

Very bad experience, they literally cheated me and never paid anything for my work

Business Development Manager (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsYou have a job with in a minute

Cons- Never paid anything
    - So called CEO and the Witch named Sri Aiyaswamy will always try to keep you low and no matter what you do, she will not be satisfied
    - When you ask for payment, she will create all types of situations to make yourself leave
    - They are cheaters
    - This is not only my experience, i know three other guys who are badly effected by this company, one person was not for over 60 days

Advice to Senior ManagementYou will be doomed one day for your bad deeds

Great Place to Work

Senior QA Engineer (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsI was in a difficult situation and Strataserv was able to get me a project and File my H1 transfer successfully. I had to leave the country for the stamping and they had all my paperwork in place. My consulate experience was very smooth. The management is very responsible.

ConsThey could provide further training to expand our skills

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for being so open...

I do not recommend this compnay

Consultant (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

Proscan not think of one.

ConsWAS good at H1 processing but recenetly (July 2013) few employees got thier H1 recalled for some reason...

They agree to things verbally and will back off on their words later.

Words this employer has used with me when I asked to reimburse my H1 fee: Uses the B word , Immature, Get out of my office.... While management was shouting these wods at me they also mentioned I am no professional.... something to ponder about

Advice to Senior ManagementTo Management

This is a sinking ship, get your act together, or Karma will get you at the end you mean money minded greedy management people!

Beware of this consultancy.

Programmer (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsEasy way to get H1B (No interview etc, if you are ready to pay the H1B filing fee)

ConsBelow average Salary
    Worst Insurance
    Real hard to get the H1B approval documents.
    No professionalism. (Management sucks.)
    No direct clients. (There will be multiple layers of vendors)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep some professionalism and be supportive of the employees so that they will stick with you at least for some time.

It was a good experience overall.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsIts a great place to begin your career. Its good to learn the ropes of the industry and move on to the next one.

ConsMicromanagement to the core.
    Management has trust issues. The president literally wants an hourly report of whats going on or how business is being conducted

Advice to Senior ManagementPresident needs to learn to trust its employees so that they can stay longer and help grow the company. You invest in employees and in return they will generate revenues.

Worked for Strataserv? Contribute to the Community!