Strategis Advertising
www.strategisadv.com Stoughton, MA 6 to 15 Employees

Strategis Advertising Reviews

Updated Mar 6, 2014
Strategis Advertising – Stoughton – “Strategis Main Office”

George Irish

My internship was fantastic!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Strategis Advertising

ProsStrategis is a very close knit advertising firm that is excellent in providing custom service to all their clients as well as personalized attention. I learned many of the ins and outs of an advertising firm during my 3 full months at the firm. I wouldn't trade my time there for anything.

ConsOnly complaint was there were times where they had little for me to do, but most of the time I was working on a variety of things.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing!

a great hands on experience

I have been working at Strategis Advertising part-time

ProsAlthough I'm here only part time, the work I get to do is productive, creative and allows me to hone my craft. I still feel like my work and opinion matter.

ConsSometimes clients are indecisive and make a lot changes before thinking and sometimes instructions could be clearer.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you do best!

a good place to learn the ropes

I have been working at Strategis Advertising full-time for less than a year

ProsI like that they don't just give you all of the answers - employees are encourage to think critically and "figure things out" which is constructive. I also like that everyone is always doing real work whether it is writing real copy, brainstorming new ideas or implementing new trends. Everything counts here.

ConsIn a "give the customer what they want" type of industry, sometimes different ideas are overlooked. Maybe going after more innovative and interesting clients would help us expand our digital field more.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and keep dreaming big

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work and learn

Account Coordinator (Current Employee)
Stoughton, MA

I have been working at Strategis Advertising full-time for more than 10 years

ProsThey give you a ton of opportunity and they are willing to listen to new ideas. Most importantly they will implement those ideas that are well thought out.

ConsIt is very fast-paced and deadlines are always looming. Such is life at an agency.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Great place to work!!

I have been working at Strategis Advertising full-time

ProsBeen working there for over 5 years; the leadership and the team were very knowledgeable, caring and involved with the day-to-day functions. The fact that it’s a small firm offers unique opportunities to shine, grow and excel. I would definitely recommend it to friends and relatives as a place to work

ConsBeing that it’s a small firm, there is nowhere to hide; you have to come in motivated every day and expect to work and perform at a high level…that can be challenging sometimes

Advice to Senior ManagementWe have no physical assets, so continue to take care of your employees

Great place to work and learn if you don't mind working.

I have been working at Strategis Advertising

ProsAt Strategis there is great opportunity to learn, work, contribute and create to your full potential. Ideas and a strong work ethic are highly valued and recognized. Work is very varied amongst media & industries. You have to be a quick study and love marketing innovation and technology. If this is you the Sky is the limit.

ConsIf you're incompetent, you have nowhere to hide as this is a small company and you'll stick out like a sore thumb.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider candidates more carefully.

Worked for Strategis Advertising? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Strategis Advertising reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Strategis Advertising CEO George Irish. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Strategis Advertising employees.