Studio B

David & Sherry Rogelberg

Great Work Environment and Animation Opportunities - Poor Management

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Studio B

ProsGreat coworkers who are like family. Fun environment. There are some great shows to work on and production is fairly organized compared to other local studios.

ConsEmployees are not valued highly enough & are viewed as replaceable. Raises are unlikely. Few opportunities for career growth or advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt wouldn't take much effort to implement a few suggestions that would make employees a lot happier and make Studio B a more desirable place to work. Just treat your employees with respect, try to recognize and reward them for jobs well done, and listen to them.

Lacks vision

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Studio B full-time

ProsFlexible work schedule, can take initiative and accomplish a lot. They are in a pretty wide open business, and if managed properly, could do some damage.

ConsCompany lacks vision. No clear commitment to long term goals. Tend to tilt at the newest fads and doesn't stick with anything very long. In the year I was there, we tried three separate flavors of the moment for management and marketing.

Worked for Studio B? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Studio B reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Studio B CEO David & Sherry Rogelberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Studio B employees.