Successories

Updated Jun 19, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Warren Struhl

Overall great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI loved the products. Many customers loved the products so sales were not that difficult. Enjoyed building relationships with customers over the telephone. Also enjoyed contributing to the company by sharing sales experience and helping build niche markets.

ConsFor a small company, seemed like management was still slow to act. Overall no big Cons though.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep listening to employees, especially sales.

Too Many Changes, Not Enough Direction

Marketing Manager (Former Employee) Boca Raton, FL

ProsGreat Products, Very Innovative, Small Company Atmosphere

ConsThey don't strategize. They don't think. They just randomly make a decision and say go do it. A month later they may totally change their minds and blame the results on the implementors instead of the bad leadership.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to Subject Matter Experts.

Good company...Great People!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boca Raton, FL

ProsSuccessories has been the leader in Motivation for over 25 years...and that culture is spread throughout the company! Aside from a team oriented atmosphere on all fronts, what other company do you know of that holds monthly birthday parties, recognizes employees of the month with monetary compensation and holds an annual picnic for the whole family. Not many in the current economic climate that's for sure!

ConsRelatively small company with strategically positioned employees. The ability to move up in the company is almost impossible, the C level executives have great deals and don't have much reason to look elsewhere for employment short of a geographical change in residence.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain clear communication lines with key employees and continued success will be realized...a better structure of interdepartmental communication would also be of huge benefit. At times there appears to be a breakdown in effective communication between departments.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Postive and empowering

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

ProsI loved working for successories. I got a chance to be a key holder and I opened and shut down the store.

Consnone that I can think of. It was a positive place to work. But the long hours could sometimes get exhasting but its retail.

Worked for Successories? Contribute to the Community!