Sudbury Regional Hospital

www.hrsrh.on.ca

Sudbury Regional Hospital Reviews

CEO

Hospital

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sudbury, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sudbury, ON (Canada)

I worked at Sudbury Regional Hospital

Pros

-Lots of dinking around. If you like to stand around for at LEAST 2 hours a day just talking and shooting the sh*t, then you will like this place.

Cons

No career advancement. No training. Just not pleasant place to be at. You are given monotonaus tasks all the time.

Listen to the employees. They care, but you don't listen. But hey, it's a government gig. they dont care really.

Sudbury...not all bad.

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Sudbury, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Sudbury, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Sudbury Regional Hospital

Pros

Awaiting completion of our "SUPER HOSPITAL" and hopefully will be a more organized institution. At this time we are working out of 3 hospitals within a close proxcimity. It works at this time but is highly inefficient. Hase many job opening especially in nursing and plenty of full time positions in the various departments.

Cons

Old building and cluttered environment. Very hard working and friendly staff. The hospital is the main stem of all the north-eastern Ontario hospitals and service a large area but like all other hospitals through out Canada there are long waiting times in our emerg departmant and a total lack of beds to offer relief.

Need overall improvement and lack of praise or apprecation leaves many employee's with low job/employee moral