Sullivan and Cogliano

Sullivan and Cogliano Reviews

Updated Jun 11, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good company to work for.

Client PC Deployment Technician (Former Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsHad a good work atmosphere and very friendly helpful people and had no problems while I was working with them. If I had any questions I needed answered I was able to reach the right person for help which made the job much easier.

ConsWasnt long term and pay was ok could have been better. No opportunity for long term work mostly short term work.

Great people, bad communication

Technician (Former Employee) Portland, OR

ProsWork was engaging and pay was pretty average for contract work that was done. The people I got to work with on-site were all great.

ConsCommunication between contractors and Sullivan and Cogliano was not that great. Wrong times and emails were sent on occasion from members of the Sullivan and Cogliano team, but thankfully worked out on-site with little further issue by the project manager. Overall, cons were minor for this type of work and mostly par for the course.

I was reviewed as an outstanding technician and customer service provider.

Client PC Deployment Technician (Former Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsAs a IT resource provider, they contact me for every opportunity to work.

ConsSometimes the client may not compensate to industry standards

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider the reviews of your contracted resources and use these to sell your services

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Unfortunately, going downhill...again.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Waltham, MA

ProsThe CEO leadership style is proactive, engaging, supportive and involved. Wonderful people. They really want to improve and do well for everyone. Can get much better again.

ConsThings have gotten sloppy and uninspired since a change in top leadership - CEO handed it off to a family member. People leave all the time. Seems like no one is minding the store and no one is training or developing people - top leadership seems to rather fire and hire new people than work with the staff. Awkward 'relationships' get in the way. Always blame others but not themselves.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey know what needs to happen but due to family and 'other' relationship issues nothing will change. They are decent people but can't seem to do the right things to keep growing. Bring back the much loved CEO and his ways. That leader was working well but not working well as it is now.

Lack of Communication and compensation

Deployment Tech (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsI can not think of anything positive. Meaning in the manner that they are better than other companies.

ConsMy contract was cancelled and I was not told before my first day of work. I informed the representative of S&C that I drove to the destination and we went upstairs as a group then over the next half hour I was informed that I was not on the list because the project went from 2 - 3 weeks to 2 days.

I was snickered at while I inquired about payment for orientation. The company did not want to pay me for 4 orientation hours. After I made it clear this was nonprofessional then I was told they would pay for an hour . My experience workers are paid for these mistakes.

It has now been over a week later. I asked payroll when i would have an update on the issue and I was told "I have an hour lunch and then however long it takes me to get an answer"

Great Experience

Migration Engineer (Former Employee) Saratoga Springs, NY

ProsProfessional recruiters, took time to make sure you understood job exactly and spent extra time making sure you got paid.

ConsShort term work but not really a con as this is what they provide a lot of.

Very good Company to work for

Admissions (Former Employee)

ProsFamily feel, Very laid back setting

Conspay is average...They need to pay a little more

Advice to Senior Managementfocus on day to day operations. have everyone on the same page....ALL THE TIME

Not terrible

ProsAs a contractor they don't bug me, but don't offer much either.

ConsLousy insurance plan, no vacation until I've worked 2000 hours for them.

Advice to Senior ManagementI wish some of my concerns were taken more seriously.

Worked for Sullivan and Cogliano? Contribute to the Community!