Summit Health

Add Photos

Patrick W. O'Donnell

great company

Home Health Aid (Current Employee) Brooklyn, NY

Proseasy company, they work around you and your schedule. I love working for them and they are always there to assist you if needed. perfect company

ConsNo cons at all. the company is great and home health health aides are perfect and reliable for any guests.

Good Place to work. Friendly atmosphere

Data Specialist (Current Employee) Farmington Hills, MI

ProsFlexible start time and good people to work with.

ConsTraffic in the area is bad especially in the winter, and a 10 minute drive turns into 40 minutes.

Advice to Senior ManagementRaise the pay of employees. Most employees leave not because of working conditions, but from low salaries.

Very Professional

Biometric Screener (Current Employee)

ProsEveryone is kind, caring and we all work together so well.

ConsContract work only, need to work more

Advice to Senior ManagementDoing a great job!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good place to gain some experience, but not a long term career.

Account Coordinator (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsThe people you work with are great, but it's mostly because you are all in the same boat. Lots of things they are looking to improve on but overall this is not a great company to work for, especially in the Scottsdale location.

ConsAt this location, you are constantly left out of things going on in the main office. Not a lot of support from leadership and lack of organization throughout the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut more value on your employees and remember that they are the ones driving your company.

great place to work

Director (Current Employee) Southfield, MI

Prosflexible, busy, friendly atmosphere, build team work, learning atmosophere

ConsNot very organized, salary, workload, paid time off, job description not laid out

Assignments are scarce

ProsWork schedule is flexible. Most events are sufficiently staffed.

ConsPoor communication between management and field examiners. Slow pay. Below market mileage reimbursement

"Ain't nobody perfect"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe company has a good health conscious policy with little projects and competitions to that end.

ConsThe employee environment is one of much anxiety

Advice to Senior Management??? Be a little more open minded...........

Account Manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prospeople, location, pay, location

ConsThere are no cons to be said

No actual voice communications, advertised for more staff when not utilizing people already hired.

Health Screener (Current Employee) Novi, MI

ProsThe ability to choose what locations and hours you which to work.

ConsNot able to get assignments even 5 minutes after the screening sites are posted.

Advice to Senior ManagementA better method of selecting staff, if you hire someone give them the opportunity to work, train closer to your office, and every now and then utilize the human voice. I feel you're not interested in promoting good relations with all your independent contractors. Perhaps even give them an idea of how each person has been rated. That way if you are not satisfied with their performance at least have the courtesy of letting them know, or fire them. Why have people continuing to request work and never get it. I would be just a bit hesitant to tell anyone to work for the company because of how I have been overlooked or should I say responding too late?

Working for this company is much more complicated than necessary.

Health Screener (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsOpportunity to meet a vastly diverse population and help them to understand their health risks. Ability to work along side many intelligent and personable health care providers.

ConsPayroll has many issues and makes it difficult to get paid in a timely manner. Upper management obviously has no idea what kind of people they have hired to be Leads and area managers. The assignment of clinics makes no sense, takes several days and makes it very difficult to be assigned clinics.

Advice to Senior ManagementRe evaluate your lower management and their people skills and screen new contractors more carefully (ie., why would you want someone obese or unkempt to represent your company). Assign clinics on first come basis with distance/mileage caps to aid in the selection

Worked for Summit Health? Contribute to the Community!