Summit Merchant Solutions

Employment Status

Reset
1.2
Kirk Mann

Good for a short term not long term !

Current Employee - Merchant Sales Advisor in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Merchant Sales Advisor in Orlando, FL

Pros

Manaagement is friendly and helpful, never have to work weekends, flexible hours

Cons

No benefits,no gas allowance, sales appoitments are bogus, bad customer service to merchants,fake promisses to merchants.When you hired they will tell you will get paid every week once the service is installed however this never usually happend take about 2 weeks to get paid with service and about 3 weeks with creditcard lease.When you inttially start they will also give you appt's wich almost of the times they are not qualified and the owner almost of the times not are even expecting the sales representative and some of this appt's are residential's an nto a business location.

Advice to Management

improve customer service

2. Do Not Work for Them!

Former Employee - Salesman
    Former Employee - Salesman

I worked at Summit Merchant Solutions part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company has given me absolutely no reason whatsoever to give them a good review! They are very unorganized and don't know what the heck they are doing! My contacts name was Shakira and she was very nice and understanding but everything else is a sham!

Cons

They tell you the appointment has been set up and the owner is waiting for you but I went to 4 places in 1 day and every one of them said that they repeatedly told SMS not to send anyone and they sent me anyway. I got my butt chewed twice and it is not worth it! I wasted a full tank of gas in one day for nothing!

Advice to Management

Stop scamming people!

3. Dodgy dodgy dodgy

Current Employee - Marketing Representative in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing Representative in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Summit Merchant Solutions full-time

Pros

Will hire anyone, at any time.

Cons

Will do there best not to pay those people and lock in small business who do not read the small print into unbreakable contracts that make AT&T look like posers. It is playing the marketing game of throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing what hits. So they turn out people into the streets in mass numbers and hope for the odds to work their way.

Advice to Management

Dont rip off two parties, focus on gouging one.

Watch Out

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

Pros

It sounds really really good in the beginning.

Cons

Management lies directly to you to protect their butts. Very shady sales practices.

Advice to Management

Can't change their culture

RSS Feed </> Embed