Suncadia

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great Managers and Work Life Balance

Reservation Agent (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsDestination Hotels and Resorts is a great parent company! They genuinely care about their associates and guests.

ConsFast-paced environment, guests can be rude at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore associates would allow for more time making the guests happy.

Typical resort job

ProsThe location of the resort is beautiful. Tons of ammenities for resort guests and associates to use.

ConsManagement has a hard time making a decision and providing direction to front line associates.

Advice to Senior Managementgive more positive feedback and do not micro-manage associates

Terrible

Banquet Houseman (Former Employee) Cle Elum, WA

ProsThere was an awesome tip point.

ConsThe management staff was horrible.

Advice to Senior ManagementTerrible

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Beautiful venue but MGMT. not hands on

Food Server (Former Employee) Cle Elum, WA

Prosgood money in peak season, co workers are friendly and welcoming. decent employee discounts on food/ rooms/ spa/ golf.

ConsPoor employee training, staff and management have a diluted approach to training and food service management in a large hotel business environment. employee breaks are minimal, if at all. No, solid food service leadership. Programs to entitle staff to promote guest relations are implemented, then withdrawn leaving staff/employees feeling powerless to enhance guest visits.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeeds to show more presence in dining areas of resort instead of hiding when food service facilities are in full swing. Provide more, consistent, training.

Worked for Suncadia? Contribute to the Community!