Sundance Behavioral Healthcare
www.sundancecenter.org Fort Worth, TX 50 to 149 Employees

Sundance Behavioral Healthcare Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

My coworkers are fantastic, but upper management cares little for their employees.

Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Sundance Behavioral Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat staff, family feel among coworkers; The work is never boring; Immediate supervisor is fantastic; and until recently there was a very good feeling of job security; good health insurance.

ConsUnderstaffed so we all do all kinds of jobs outside of our training; Raises promised but never given; Management wants us to work like crazy when patient load is high without additional help but when patient load is low, they cut hours and jobs; Owners are always in the facility but seem to care little for employees; Top heavy management draw big salaries even after they make large, known mistakes they are protected while rank and file workers who made no mistakes are laid off.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees as the professionals they are or at the very least as humans worth of respect.

No structure...

Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Sundance Behavioral Healthcare

ProsCould be a great place to work if they hire a new CEO.

ConsThe CEO is very unprofessional and unfair when it relates to promotions and growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire a new CEO...

Worked for Sundance Behavioral Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sundance Behavioral Healthcare reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Sundance Behavioral Healthcare employees.