Sunrise Senior Living Boulder Reviews

• Boulder, CO
  • Any Status
Sunrise Senior Living CEO Chris Winkle
Chris Winkle

• I worked really long hours and management still didn't care about us or the hard work we did (in 11 reviews)

• The turnover rate is very high, and we often work short staffed not giving the residents the quality of care they need (in 9 reviews)

Disappointing, inadequate care and management

Former Employee - Care Manager in Boulder, CO
    Former Employee - Care Manager in Boulder, CO

-Introduction into the Senior health community -Opportunities for advancement -Some paid holidays/vacation days - A good vision for senior care

-Corporately owned -No experience required in fields that desperately require it -Poor Management -Cuts corners everywhere they can -Allows residents who don't belong in Assisted Living into the community (health, mental, and personal issues that the staff can't handle since they are not a hospital or skilled nursing facility.)

Advice to Management

Look very closely at the people you have locally managing your communities. Especially your community marketing directors, ED's and nurses, I understand Sunrise has to fill empty apartments and that you do claim to offer a higher level or care, but be aware that there are people accepting residents who their Care Managers are unable to take of properly. Also, realize that it's freakin impossible to serve meals, bus tables, and re set the dining room as a caregiver when we have 15 residents to take care of.

Showing 1 of 467 review