Sunrise Senior Living

Sunrise Senior Living Reviews in Florham Park, NJ

Sunrise Senior Living CEO Penny McIntyre

Penny McIntyre

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Three ED's and two DO's in last three years created a lot of change.

Florham Park, NJ

I have been working at Sunrise Senior Living

ProsVery satisfying to help the elderly enjoy the last years of their lives. Making acquaintance of families and helping them deal with the aging process and their changing role with their parents.

ConsWatching the elderly decline and eventually pass away can be depressing but knowing you made the end as good as it could be helps.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis is a growth industry and the demographics of the residents have changed in the last ten years. People are waiting longer before entering assisted living because it is expensive so they are already in a decline when they come to us, including cognitively. We would be more competitive if we had 24/7 nursing staff. For the residents who are not cognitively impaired, having more stimulating activities and weekly trips to a museum, play, exhibit, etc. would be greatly apprciated by those residents and would entice more people to move in. Our building in particluar is at the nursing home end of the scale of assisted living because of the current population of residents.

Worked for Sunrise Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!

Sunrise Senior Living Videos

Sunrise Senior Living – Why Work for Us?

Since 1981, Sunrise Senior Living has been the employer of choice for warm-hearted people searching for meaningful work in a nurturing, ethical and active environment. We offer a uniquely sensitive approach and personal… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sunrise Senior Living reviews and ratings in Florham Park, NJ — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sunrise Senior Living CEO Penny McIntyre. All reviews posted anonymously by Sunrise Senior Living employees.