Sunrise Systems

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Good company

Supply Chain Project Associate (Former Employee)
    Groton, CT

ProsGood pay and benefits package

ConsNo paid vacation or holidays

Typical IT consulting firm but nice to deal with

Technical Writer (Former Employee)
    Raritan, NJ

ProsPayment is prompt; nice people; health insurance is very good. It is expensive for consultants, but many consulting firms do not offer this benefit to their employees (which is effective from day one). Recruiters are diligent but not overly pushy.

ConsIt is hard to get terribly excited about a software consulting firm. Unlike a permanent job, the firm pretty much is just a conduit for getting paid. There is no communication or feedback at all during the course of the assignment. I have worked for some consulting firms (not many) where the account manager is a presence in my life and where there would be recourse if I was not happy about something. With Sunrise, if I was not happy with my position, I feel like the only recourse would have been to leave. There is no career development, so if a position ends, you are unemployed unless they just happen to have a position with another client. You can be terminated without notice, in which case there is no severance pay of any sort.

This is the nature of contract work and is not a rap on Sunrise per se. Overall, I found them nice to work for and hope that I will be able to return in the future.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour holiday party is phenomenal, but maybe there is a better way to keep your consultants engaged during the rest of the year.

Excellent work environment, team centric, corporative helpful co-workers.

Resource Manager (Former Employee)
    Metuchen, NJ

ProsGrate co-workers, a team environment. Senior employees are willing to mentor. all in all good place to work.

ConsNo major Cons that I can thing of. need to remember that this is still relatively a small organization, thus if you want to have the expectation of some large organization one would be setting themselves up for disappointment.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Unprofessional

Contractor (Former Employee)
    Kansas City, MO

ProsThere are no pros dealing with this company!

ConsVery pushy, very rude and belligerent. If you indicate that the job may not be a good fit, because it doesn't pay enough, they call you over and over until you submit. Not the way to run a business!

Advice to Senior ManagementTell your recruiters to LISTEN to the candidate. If the candidate doesn't think the job is a good fit, for whatever reason, STOP PUSHING THEM!!!!

Satisfactory

Data Entry Clerk II (Current Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

ProsThis is a pretty good temporary agency. At the beginning of my job, someone was contacting me at least once a week to made sure I was happy and comfortable with my work.

ConsThis company is in another state - sometimes, communicating just over the phone was ok - but it wasn't like anything when you meet in person. Also, I was given the opportunity to get health insurance, but it was rather expensive, so I did not get any insurance.

Average desi company

Consultant (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

Prosh1b paid by employer
    relocation expenses paid
    GC processing

Consemployer keeps some portion of your salary money

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to employees and have a proper HR team

Worked for Sunrise Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sunrise Systems reviews and ratings. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Sunrise Systems employees.