Superior Foods

Be The First To
Add Photos

David E. Moore

Excellent place to work

Human Resources Manager (Current Employee)
Watsonville, CA

I have been working at Superior Foods full-time for more than 10 years

ProsCollaborative team environment. What you do daily makes a difference. Our core values, mission and vision are shared with all employees. With our monthly company-wide meetings the entire staff at California location as well as at our San Antonio, TX blending and packaging facility everybody from the front door to the top line of the org chart knows our progress, projects, and milestones.

ConsNothing negative to report about Superior Foods.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to develop career paths for talented contributors who show the desire for advancement opportunities. Continue monthly company meetings as a way to keep all connected to the business.

Was a very friendly work environment, got my warehouse experience from here.

Forklift Operator (Former Employee)
San Antonio, TX

I worked at Superior Foods full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCrossed trained, great working environment, great started job.

ConsNot a job to stay for a career for the reason being the pay is way below what other companies pay in manufacturing. Unless you are promoted into management or machine operator.

Advice to Senior ManagementMust higher the pay rate at least to $11.00 for forklift operators and not the same pay as other entry level positions that don't know this skill to keep your employees happy because you guys expect to much from the employees for little pay.

Great place to make a difference

Watsonville, CA

I have been working at Superior Foods full-time

ProsLaterally structured, lots of autonomy, supportive leadership

ConsHours and travel can be very hard, dependence on suppliers and/or customers changing business model is challenging

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep making this a great place to work!

Worked for Superior Foods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Superior Foods reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Superior Foods CEO David E. Moore. All reviews posted anonymously by Superior Foods employees.