Superior Group Reviews
Pros – Knowledgeable, helpful administrative personnel. They never "leave you hanging," and have always been attentive to the needs of their clients. If anything, they even help find out-of-work contractors a new job!
Cons – I have no complaints about the staffing group itself. If anything, the only thing I can ever complain about are the companies to which your services are contracted.
Advice to Senior Management – I have no further advice. It seemed great while I was there!.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
Pros – it's a paycheck, contract position
Cons – - no follow up in regards to work environment, if things are working, etc
- e-mail you before they'll even call you ... little telephone contact and/or personal interaction
- when hired they would not give me the end date of the job ... just said the month it would end or be up for removal. ...... clarify your end date before taking the job .... the actual employer I worked for; not the recruiter would "not" give me an end date when hired or asked after I started
- the employer (not the agency itself) didn't need me past a few months which is fine, but the agency should have had an end date of said contract and expected a renewal
- no health benefits / minimum pay
- pay was low
- put you in the job and you do not here from them again until a few days before your (end date --- but not an actual end date)
Advice to Senior Management – --- have a formal end date for contract
--- use the phone
--- call your employee every few weeks to get a feeling of how things were working with them, etc. (more emphasis use the phone versus e-mail, it fosters a closer relationship
2 people found this helpful
Pros – The benefits were really great!
Cons – The company has it's "cliques" and if you don't fit in, good luck working there.
4 people found this helpful
Pros – Great product, and Harmonious Coworkers led to an inspiring atmosphere.
Cons – When they were Novellus (Richmar), they had a Tough Schedule and Questionable Wages for many employees. Things may have changed since then.
Advice to Senior Management – While the immediate managers were great at motivating and adding value to the Techs. Many employees felt that there was no opportunity for promotion. Better Raises would help prevent so much turnover. Keeping experienced techs on the floor would save the company several hours of troubleshooting. On the Assembly side, this truth is an even greater reality. Experienced Assemblers instal far fewer mistakes. Mistakes which will need to be troubleshot and reworked by the Techs.
– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2 people found this helpful
Pros – Lots of room to grow and a variety of work
Cons – There is a lot of turnover
Advice to Senior Management – We need better employee retention
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
6 people found this helpful
Pros – Good people to work with
Cons – Far below industry standards for pay
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend