SupportMart Reviews

1. My career with SupportMart Technical Services started in 2012

Current Employee - Assistant Manager – Training & Transition in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager – Training & Transition in Miami, FL

I have been working at SupportMart

Pros

My career with SupportMart Technical Services started in 2012 and it has been great working with excellent learning opportunities, where your role does not restrict your area of function and the learning is not confined to one department SupportMart is a people centric organization and provides immense opportunities for growth & development at all levels. It has the perfect blend of people, culture and values and is a great company to work for... truly Enriching Experience.

Cons

Due to the nature of the tech support industry, we have to take up additional responsibilities at times.

Advice to Management

Desk personalization should be allowed to help employees de-stress and relax when required.

2. Best place to work for!

Current Employee - Team Lead - SEO in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Team Lead - SEO in Miami, FL

I have been working at SupportMart

Pros

I am very much satisfied to my work with SupportMart Technical Services. Here everyone can find their career growth and progress. They provide each and every facility to make your work better and better with good temperament. Employee enjoy their extra time with fun.

Cons

No comments is necessary to make company down. Employee knows very well what is good and not good for any organization. We should do our job with good faith and honesty. That should be the main motto of any any employee for their respective organization.

Advice to Management

They are very much aware with all those things which is required or not. If any thing will not necessary to do than they should not do that.

3. SupportMart- The Best Work Place for a Professional

Current Employee - Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at SupportMart full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am really lucky to have got the opportunity to work with SupportMart, Gurgaon. The reason being, the working ambience is magnificent and as a fresher you get to learn a lot of things. The seniors here are too supportive and assist the new ones at every stage whenever required. Moreover, in working hour’s flexibility is allowed that tends to be actually advantageous and employees love that. Above all, the growth prospects are very high no matter to which department you belong to.

Cons

Undoubtedly, targets are to be achieved in a time bound period that puts a pressure sometimes. This is the only con that I have found till date. But then, that’s the way we grow and learn to manage things in limited time. So, it’s a kind of blessing in disguise and the other way round. It all depends on you to take it, as pros or con.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to make open cafeteria for day shifts too, so that lunching does not become a problem and people get healthy food. Although many, including myself manage to have foodstuffs through different gateways, it would be really better if employees have access to lunch in the office premise itself.

5. Technical Support Officer

I worked at SupportMart

Pros

There is no reason apart from bankruptcy to work for this company.

Cons

Salaries were never in time and not a very good place to work at

6. SupportMart, the Perfect Place to Learn & Excel

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at SupportMart full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Speaking straight from heart about my Company SupportMart where I have been working since one and a half years as technical support associate. If you are a fresher with zeal to work and learn more and more then this is the most correct place for you. You have so much to learn here that hardly any corporate gives you the time to brush up your knowledge and expertise. According to my experience I feel I was an empty box when I joined the Company as a fresher but now I am whole bunch of technical resource to others. Special Thanks to the HR and Manager who recruited me.

Cons

Sometime it becomes quite tough to keep pace with everyday technologies that puts a kind of pressure and makes you fell low at times. At such difficult times, obviously you have to bring in your self confidence and rise above the problem to minimize such feelings. After all, you cannot expect cent percent favors from a corporate as profit is what the ultimate need is.

Advice to Management

Management team you are just fine and so no suggestions for you. I know you do not utter a word till the reporting boss is happy. But then organize some fun events for refreshment of employees as all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

7. SupportMart, THE PLACE WHERE PEOPLE WITH TALENT GET ACKNOWLEDGMENT EASILY

Former Employee - Marketing Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Marketing Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at SupportMart full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Really, to speak the truth the SupportMart gives immense opportunities for you to excel and outshine. There is no sort of limitation or restriction imposed here and gives employees the freedom to work as they want. The Company makes all resources available and I can say if you have the faith in your talent and courage to deliver ground breaking performance then no one can stop you from reaching new heights. It is just required to five a bit of effort which will get recognized easily. The best thing is give your 100 % and get increment the day you want, which obviously everyone would love to have. Isn’t it?

Cons

The work culture here at SupportMart is quite competitive. Hence, one cannot waste time and take things for granted. You need to perform each day and be updated with latest technologies, which is sometimes tough to follow. But then this is the corporate culture that everyone faces and people who surpass them are winners at the end of day.

Advice to Management

Do not have too much advice for the management team. It is your sound managing capability that has made you all reach the place. Just want to say make arrangements of all festival celebrations in day shifts also and make tea available all time as half the time only hot water or coffees is drained out of the machine.

Wouldnt recommend to friends or even my enemies.

Former Employee - Quality Analyst in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Quality Analyst in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at SupportMart full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I cant think of any Pros about this company.

Cons

No security for female at late night shifts
    Pathetic Transport
    Fraud company( wouldnt pay FnF)

Advice to Management

Dues pending for more than a year. No clear FnF policy. No response from HR.

9. Worst Ever Organization to have worked with

I worked at SupportMart full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good Salary and Designation - Only on Papers

Cons

You'll never get your salaries on time and when it will come will not be full per the salary annexure. The management reserves all rights to ask you not to come from next day in order to reduce Organization's cost. No Employee orientation at all. Join them if you are a family member only.

Advice to Management

As if they'd listen...

10. job seeking

Former Employee - Tech Support Engineer in New Delhi (India)
    Former Employee - Tech Support Engineer in New Delhi (India)

I worked at SupportMart full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

looking forward for better dream

Cons

Content not relevant or helpful to our community

Advice to Management

looking forward for better dream

supportmart is a scam

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at SupportMart full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

there are no facilities apart from a good salary which you do not get anyway

Cons

it is the biggest scam i have seen in the BPO industry and please do not join this company if do not want to get harrased mentally or physically

Advice to Management

they dont take any