SupportMart

My career with SupportMart Technical Services started in 2012

Current Employee - Assistant Manager – Training & Transition  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager – Training & Transition in Miami, FL

I have been working at SupportMart

Pros

My career with SupportMart Technical Services started in 2012 and it has been great working with excellent learning opportunities, where your role does not restrict your area of function and the learning is not confined to one department SupportMart is a people centric organization and provides immense opportunities for growth & development at all levels. It has the perfect blend of people, culture and values and is a great company to work for... truly Enriching Experience.

Cons

Due to the nature of the tech support industry, we have to take up additional responsibilities at times.

Desk personalization should be allowed to help employees de-stress and relax when required.

Best place to work for!

Current Employee - Team Lead - SEO  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Team Lead - SEO in Miami, FL

I have been working at SupportMart

Pros

I am very much satisfied to my work with SupportMart Technical Services. Here everyone can find their career growth and progress. They provide each and every facility to make your work better and better with good temperament. Employee enjoy their extra time with fun.

Cons

No comments is necessary to make company down. Employee knows very well what is good and not good for any organization. We should do our job with good faith and honesty. That should be the main motto of any any employee for their respective organization.

They are very much aware with all those things which is required or not. If any thing will not necessary to do than they should not do that.

Wouldnt recommend to friends or even my enemies.

Former Employee - Quality Analyst  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Quality Analyst in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at SupportMart full-time for less than a year

Pros

I cant think of any Pros about this company.

Cons

No security for female at late night shifts
    Pathetic Transport
    Fraud company( wouldnt pay FnF)

Dues pending for more than a year. No clear FnF policy. No response from HR.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

job seeking

Former Employee - Tech Support Engineer  in  New Delhi (India)
    Former Employee - Tech Support Engineer in New Delhi (India)

I worked at SupportMart full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

looking forward for better dream

Cons

Content not relevant or helpful to our community

looking forward for better dream

Worst Ever Organization to have worked with

I worked at SupportMart full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good Salary and Designation - Only on Papers

Cons

You'll never get your salaries on time and when it will come will not be full per the salary annexure. The management reserves all rights to ask you not to come from next day in order to reduce Organization's cost. No Employee orientation at all. Join them if you are a family member only.

As if they'd listen...

supportmart is a scam

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at SupportMart full-time for less than a year

Pros

there are no facilities apart from a good salary which you do not get anyway

Cons

it is the biggest scam i have seen in the BPO industry and please do not join this company if do not want to get harrased mentally or physically

they dont take any

Supportmart

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at SupportMart full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good growth opportunity in short time

Cons

Management lacks long term vision

SupportMart is a fast-growing company, driven by innovation

Current Employee - Executive - Customer Service (Retention)  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Executive - Customer Service (Retention) in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at SupportMart full-time for more than a year

Pros

Since joining the organization, I am getting new experience day by day. Now, we are doing well since we have more people in HR and on Senior Level to share our ideas and discuss problems. We are doing same things but in a different way therefore, it's a good experience now, working with SupportMart Technical Services. I hope we will find new ways and set a milestone in online services.

Cons

Earlier we had different issues and challenges like IT, cafeteria, account issues and HR policies issue as well. My personal experience was not satisfactory because there was no one to take care of our problems. We had to approach different departments and knock their doors regarding our concerns. All this has improved, as there are more employees allocated to each dept.

I would like to suggest we could set a TAT for every department to resolve employee issues so that we could do better.

Continuous Learning, growth, innovation and a supportive atmosphere summarizes SupportMart's work culture

Current Employee - VP- Training and Transition  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - VP- Training and Transition in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at SupportMart full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working with SupportMart is both exhilarating and challenging. It feels great to be part of a company that has confidence in your abilities and offers tremendous scope for growth. The atmosphere is indeed welcoming and supportive, so even a new employee feels at home, right from day one! We get to work with the latest technologies available in the industry, and there is always room to learn and implement new skills.

Cons

Learning opportunities for every employee needs to be explored. Employees need to be pro-active in hunting for learning and growth opportunities.

Keep up the good work!

SupportMart picks up on policy definition and process improvement

Current Employee - SME - TechSupport  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - SME - TechSupport in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at SupportMart full-time for more than a year

Pros

There has been quite a good journey with SupportMart. As I had restarted my career after a gap of one year, it was bit strange initially coz I compared the company with the organizations I had worked before. I realized in very short period of time that the company is in its transition phase due to which there were petty issues however I've seen improvement and most of the things are defined now.

Cons

Employees need to be made aware of company policies on all relevant issues, beforehand, so, we know what the company expects of us, in advance. Policy is explained during induction, but employees may not remember it all.

I anticipate more employee satisfaction, awareness of policies and transparency between the management and the agents.

Worked for SupportMart? Contribute to the Community!