Supreme Legacy

3.9

CEO

Most rewarding experience!!

I have been working at Supreme Legacy full-time

Pros

Working here has given me the ability to get out of my comfort zone in the business world and really explore my skill sets. The guidance I received from the management staff has been truly helpful. It has taught me a lot about the world we live in and how business should be conducted.

Cons

I don't really have any negatives working here

Keep up the good work!!!!!

Very Rewarding

I worked at Supreme Legacy as an intern for less than a year

Pros

I interned at Supreme Legacy for 6 months and it was a very rewarding job. I grew so much as a person and as an employee. This was one of the very few jobs I've had that really recognized and praised your hard work. There is a mix of personalities, but our team was like family. You go out and meet different people every day, and it was fulfilling to see how happy you can make a person with a simple purchase. My confidence, mindset and communication skills expanded greatly with this company. It was truly a great experience.

Cons

a little fast paced at first but you get used to it.
    you cannot be shy!
    be prepared to commute with team members

Professional, Friendly and Efficient!

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Supreme Legacy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working here is the best opportunity for someone that is looking for growth, structure, gaining extra experience as well as contributing with their own qualified attributes.The Opportunity to grow was the one thing that really locked me in, Being able to own and operate your own business in such a short period of time was the most exciting thing for me. Seeing my team members being promoted right in front of me eyes to run and operate there own businesses in their own territories just motivated me even more to complete the management program. Being surrounded by motivated, young, and energetic people made me excited to wake up and go to work everyday. I also did a lot of traveling with the company as well going to Boston, New York City, Dallas, and Puerto Rico in the last year.

Cons

Its a little tricky to find for your first interview. If your lucky enough to be invited to a second you should be just fine :)

Have a good student mentality, work ethic & keep your eyes on the prize !!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Awesome experience

I worked at Supreme Legacy

Pros

You get to meet tons of people. Verbal skills become so much better and so does your confidence. You see yourself being able to talk to just anyone about anything. You work with amazing people that make the job fun, and get to experience a lot of things along with the awesome opportunity. If you show dedication you can move up fairly quickly.

Cons

I can't say anything negative about this job had nothing but great experiences

Marketing Intern

Current Employee - Marketing Intern  in  Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Marketing Intern in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Supreme Legacy as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Working at Supreme Legacy has really helped me grow as a person. I have become a more confident and efficient worker with them. You really learn something new every single day. I love how this company is all about working as a team. You are never alone in this business and the atmosphere is always positive. I learn and understand more about Marketing working for this company than I do sitting in a classroom. They teach you exactly what you will learn in the classroom but also how to actually apply what you learn.

Cons

The only negative thing I can think of is that the hours are long. You work a lot but it shows you what kind of worker you are. All successfully people don’t work just 9-5 everyday 40 hours a week. They go above and beyond so if you are willing to put in the time and effort; you will succeed.

You guys are doing a good job

Marketing Associate

Current Employee - Marketing Associate  in  Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Supreme Legacy full-time

Pros

1. Easy Interview
    2. Large Parking Space
    3. Small and Friendly Office

Cons

It is more toward sales position than marketing.
    Low Salary, Compensation based.
    If you are looking for more analytical work, dont go there.
    Its waste of time

Be clear about job description so ppl can save some gas.

I was able to advance quickly at Supreme Legacy, Inc.

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Supreme Legacy full-time for less than a year

Pros

I had no marketing experience at all when I came to Supreme Legacy, Inc. I really applied myself during the training process, and I’ve moved up quickly within the company over time. I think it’s important that any business recognizes and rewards hard work, and I’ve been fortunate to land with a good company in that regard. I hope to advance to management in the near future.

Cons

I’ve only had positive experiences working with Supreme Legacy, Inc., so it’s tough for me to think of any real negatives. Management seems to anticipate potential problems and address them quickly.

You guys really keep everyone engaged and motivated. Please keep it up!

Supremem Legacy, Inc. helps make a difference in the world!

I have been working at Supreme Legacy

Pros

Seeing the reactions to our promotions and events gives me a real sense of pride. I know from the looks on the the customers' faces that I've given them a new perspective, and that's very rewarding. It's also great to watch a client view one of our promotions for the first time, because you get that immediate feeling of a job well done.

Cons

I dont think i've had any experience bad enough to even rise to the level of an online complaint. I really have only good things to say about my time at Supreme Legacy, Inc.

I think you're doing a fantastic job and I look forward to coming to work every day.

I previously worked at Supreme Legacy full-time for more than a year.

Former Employee - Account Manager  in  Woburn, MA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Woburn, MA

I worked at Supreme Legacy full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is fast paced, competitive, and consistently gives people career opportunities. I furthered my leadership skills and communication skills while I worked there. The team is very upbeat and talented which made it so easy and fun to get work done and keep motivated. If I had not moved locations I would have loved to continue my career here.

Cons

Work is challenging due to the fast pace of everything but you learn a lot. You need to be very organized and determined.

I have been working at Supreme Legacy full-time for less than a year.

I have been working at Supreme Legacy

Pros

This company is all about the team. We work together every day and I always had help when I needed it. There are enough opportunities for growth for each team member. The atmosphere is always positive.

Cons

The days can be long and you can’t be shy, but overall the team is there to help you.
    Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend.

Worked for Supreme Legacy ? Contribute to the Community!