Supreme Legacy Reviews

Reset
2.9
CEO

Awesome experience

Pros

You get to meet tons of people. Verbal skills become so much better and so does your confidence. You see yourself being able to talk to just anyone about anything. You work with amazing people that make the job fun, and get to experience a lot of things along with the awesome opportunity. If you show dedication you can move up fairly quickly.

Cons

I can't say anything negative about this job had nothing but great experiences

2. Awful

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Pros

There is no pros to this place.

Cons

This was the worst place I've ever worked at. It's a scam.

3. Worst place I could've ever worked

Former Employee - Trainee in Woburn, MA
    Former Employee - Trainee in Woburn, MA

I worked at Supreme Legacy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

N/A no pros at all only good thing was that you worked same hours every day. And I mean every day. If you have no friends or family or life this job is for you!!!

Cons

Worst schedule ever. They say you work 8-5 but its more like 8-630 because they drive you back to the company after a day of no sales to review day and fill out days paper work.

5. Awful

I worked at Supreme Legacy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I dont have any pros about this place other than the fact that its a job and if you are desperate enough its great i guess....

Cons

Long hours with extremely low pay, not worth the commute or time. Wasted so much gas money that they dont reimburse, I actually got screwed out of hours on my checks too. Not worth it at all in my opinion. I wasted more money than i made just to get from location to location

6. Marketing Associate

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Supreme Legacy full-time

Pros

1. Easy Interview 2. Large Parking Space 3. Small and Friendly Office

Cons

It is more toward sales position than marketing. Low Salary, Compensation based. If you are looking for more analytical work, dont go there. Its waste of time

Advice to Management

Be clear about job description so ppl can save some gas.

I was able to advance quickly at Supreme Legacy, Inc.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Supreme Legacy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I had no marketing experience at all when I came to Supreme Legacy, Inc. I really applied myself during the training process, and I’ve moved up quickly within the company over time. I think it’s important that any business recognizes and rewards hard work, and I’ve been fortunate to land with a good company in that regard. I hope to advance to management in the near future.

Cons

I’ve only had positive experiences working with Supreme Legacy, Inc., so it’s tough for me to think of any real negatives. Management seems to anticipate potential problems and address them quickly.

Advice to Management

You guys really keep everyone engaged and motivated. Please keep it up!

Supremem Legacy, Inc. helps make a difference in the world!

Pros

Seeing the reactions to our promotions and events gives me a real sense of pride. I know from the looks on the the customers' faces that I've given them a new perspective, and that's very rewarding. It's also great to watch a client view one of our promotions for the first time, because you get that immediate feeling of a job well done.

Cons

I dont think i've had any experience bad enough to even rise to the level of an online complaint. I really have only good things to say about my time at Supreme Legacy, Inc.

Advice to Management

I think you're doing a fantastic job and I look forward to coming to work every day.

I previously worked at Supreme Legacy full-time for more than a year.

Former Employee - Account Manager in Woburn, MA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Woburn, MA

I worked at Supreme Legacy full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company is fast paced, competitive, and consistently gives people career opportunities. I furthered my leadership skills and communication skills while I worked there. The team is very upbeat and talented which made it so easy and fun to get work done and keep motivated. If I had not moved locations I would have loved to continue my career here.

Cons

Work is challenging due to the fast pace of everything but you learn a lot. You need to be very organized and determined.

I have been working at Supreme Legacy full-time for less than a year.

Pros

This company is all about the team. We work together every day and I always had help when I needed it. There are enough opportunities for growth for each team member. The atmosphere is always positive.

Cons

The days can be long and you can’t be shy, but overall the team is there to help you. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend.

Worst Job In History

I worked at Supreme Legacy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working on your own, and you get to learn how to scam people into spending money.

Cons

Getting kicked out of multiple businesses that I used to visit daily I can no longer go to, being forced to work 7am-9pm with no real breaks. Having to be in people's faces and be rude about buying things. Using "impulse" and getting into people's personal space./

RSS Feed </> Embed