Supreme Lending

Be The First To
Add Photos

Scott Everett

Loan Officer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsVery easy originating/processing system. Technical systems were very good

ConsRates were too high. Could not compete with over 75% of the local lenders

Advice to Senior ManagementAnalyze market more carefully and make rate adjustments for each area

BAD!! , Managment team says what ever it takes to get you on, then springs high rates on you.

Senior Loan Originator (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsApproves loans others wont, maybe a COn after this gets out!

ConsMico maagment, rates go up and and down on wims, CEO cant be trusted. when its time to leave the company, managment makes it AS HARD as possible to leave. Abusive mentality, but all along they say, :dont worry, trust us" if you leave, be ready! If I were a Lo, a manager or had a gropu considering Supreme Lending, I would find some previous employees and talk to them. Check it out BEFORE you go there.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe Honest! Don't say what ever you have to get people aboard and then change the rules of the game.

Not a pleasant work environment.

Loan Processor (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsDress code was very informal.

ConsNumerous. Too many levels of managment. Poor communication between home office and satellite offices.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company

Loan Officer (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsGreat place to work, benefits, great coworker, Dale at the Denver office is one of the best boss to work for.

ConsNo base, needs to more of house hold name, needs a coffee machine, 40k base would make this place a fantastic place of employment

Advice to Senior ManagementGive a base

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Fantastic company!

Loan Officer (Former Employee)

ProsGreat operations and management team.

ConsNot a household name. No advertising to support the name.

Great position for sales training

Loan Officer (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsUnlimited compensation - you can make as much as you are willing to earn

Cons100% commission
    May need to work very long hours

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate better avenues for loan officers to connect with realtors

Review of Supreme lending Keller

Senior Loan Originator (Current Employee) Keller, TX

ProsGreat team and support from both team members and Branch Managers. The group as a whole supports each other and the managers are understanding of working with you and things life brings you like pressing personal matters.

ConsReally busy and fast paced (if that is really a con). If you enjoy a fast paced place to work this is the place. If not this will not prove to be a place you enjoy working at.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep going! The group is growing so stay the course.

Corporate is good - branch managers are selfish and manipulate/lie to motivate

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Westminster, CO

ProsCorporate in Texas provides good support

Consbranch managers are selfish and manipulate/lie to motivate

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide those who are outside corporate an opportunity to work remote instead of being at the whim of a selfish manipulative branch manager.

Amazing support group! Everyone is fast and friendly to work with!

Senior Loan Originator (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsThe culture is really team focused. It's not an "us against them". Everyone works together with a common goal to help people get a loan.

ConsThere is so much information that it is sometimes difficult to find what you need. However, if you take the time you can find it or ask someone to help and the are right there to help.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'd suggest that management simulate questions and time how quickly they can find what they need. This would allow them to feel the experience of trying to locate specific information in an overwhelming information environment.

Its been a wonderful place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsThe people are great, and the atmosphere is very comfortable. Very close group of people always willing to help. dress is casual on fridays.

Constypical mortgage company growing pains. industry in general is in flux which causes people to react instead of being proactive sometimes.

Advice to Senior Managementbe more focused on completing tasks and priotize tasks. Reduce number of projects being worked on all at the same time in order to have the end goals more align for employees.

Worked for Supreme Lending? Contribute to the Community!