Survey Analytics

Visionary

Current Employee - Product Manager/Enterprise Architect  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Product Manager/Enterprise Architect in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Survey Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Finally a company who really thinks about real feedback both on the product front and part of the culture. The company's new product Flashlet for example is revolutionizing employee feedback. I got a sneak preview and it just blew me away.

Cons

No structured training yet but the management team is doing a great job filling the gaps

More specialized training

Individual strength recognized

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager/Special Teams  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Customer Service Manager/Special Teams in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Survey Analytics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with the company for 3+ years and have had the opportunity to work in almost every capacity. This company empowers employees to maximize their strength while staying focussed on the big picture. I have been able to develop new skills and sharpen others. Culture is fantastic and promotes cultural diversity. people first is not just a saying it is reality here.

Cons

International company running 24/7 can be a bit much. Sometimes hard to disconnect because team members are spread around the globe and it easy to stay online to work with team members

More team building events.

Great growing company! A lot is expected of employees but a lot is given in return!

Current Employee - Software Consultant  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Software Consultant in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Survey Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Family oriented environement, with great work/life balance. Employees do not get lost in the mindlessness of large corporations. Flexible and relaxed work environment. Great base salary and commission rate. Ability to work from home.

Cons

Very challenging industry, deals can be hard to close due to competitive industry. May not be suited for people used to a corporate structured environment. Time needed to learn industry and offerings.

401K match needed

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

lost, unprofessional

Former Employee - Biz Dev  in  Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Biz Dev in Seattle, WA

I worked at Survey Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Product is nice, offshore developers know their stuff...

Cons

Executive leadership seemed out of it, culture was basically very immature, political and mismanaged...interview process was misleading and deceptive.....realized there were a few inside sales people were working on commission only only to be let go when they couldn't sell the product.......I'm sorry big mistake, can't recommend this company at all...

Could be more professional and honest.

Survey Analytics Response

Aug 26, 2014CEO

I think it is you who was lost and unprofessional.

Fun Environment – Great People to work with – Amazing Opportunity

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Survey Analytics

Pros

SurveyAnalytics offers a unique opportunity allowing employees to utilize individual talents and abilities to their full potential. They treat their employees with respect and give them resources in order to be successful. The casual office environment located on Lake Union promotes creativity and makes for a fun day at work. The best part of SurveyAnalytics is the natural raw talent, enthusiasm and willingness to help within the sales team. Whether you are an experienced sales person or just starting out, the team is always happy to help.

Cons

SurveyAnalytics is growing rapidly and needs dedicated employees that can wear many hats. If you have prior engagements or don’t enjoy taking on more responsibility, this job is not for you.

SurveyAnalytics has teams operating across the United States. It would be both motivational and exciting to schedule a few events per year to get the entire team together.

Lacking structure and overall opportunity.

Former Employee - Sales  in  Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Sales in Seattle, WA

I worked at Survey Analytics

Pros

Laid back work environment. They very much want it to feel like a laid back startup environment by allowing alcohol, and casual dress in the offices. Very flexible with time off and work from home days if needed. Smart people heading up the company.

Cons

Although smart people head up this company, they don't have an ear for hearing potential improvements from lower level employees. Although they are a startup, the president of the company is a bit older and very stuck in his ways. Senior leaders believe their experiences trump new and innovative ideas to streamline processes and increase new business opportunities. Company is low paying. There is NO on-boarding training, you're fed to the wolves from day 1. If you aren't familiar with the market research industry, or if you don't want to smile and dial, you will ultimately fail in this job as a sales person.

Understand that just because you're experienced does not mean that your employees don't have new and better innovative ideas. Don't get upset when someone jumps out on a limb and offers advice that could potentially help the business see great results. Treat people with respect, because your employees run your business. And more than anything else, SPEND THE MONEY FOR GOOD SALES LEADS. Your employees are tired of smile and dial day in and day out. If you want to retain great people, you will need to make their jobs easier when given the opportunity.

Survey Analytics Response

Aug 9, 2013CEO

I'm sorry that you feel that way, but you couldn't do the job. Your venting this way in public just proves to me that the decision to let you go was correct. You need to grow up and work harder.

Excellent work Culture!

Current Employee - Sales, Support Etc  in  Nashik (India)
    Current Employee - Sales, Support Etc in Nashik (India)

I have been working at Survey Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lot to learn from everybody around you. Everybody gets a equal chance to submit their ideas and present them. Very approachable Senior Management. I can talk to the CEO anytime! You get the space to think and do innovative stuff. You get your share of appreciation and the reviews are based on performance only. So if you are performing up to the expectations, you will be rewarded! Besides all these things, personally you get ample opportunities to demonstrate and enhance your skills and abilities.

Cons

I think the problem is very severe - the coffee in the office is bad. ;) Interaction with the sales representative overseas is limited - which can be improved.

Do not change the work culture.

One of the best places that I worked at!

Former Employee - Sales, Support Etc  in  Nashik (India)
    Former Employee - Sales, Support Etc in Nashik (India)

I worked at Survey Analytics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

A lot of things can be learnt here. You do not just belong to one domain here, you get exposure to the different depts that are there and learn their working.

Cons

Nothing that I can recall!!

Just be the way you guys are!

During the period I was with Survey Analytics, I have gained a lot of positives which I will carry forward.

Former Employee - Software Engineer  in  Pune (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Pune (India)

I worked at Survey Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Independent work environment, young team

Cons

Not too many people to learn the system from - complex internal design

Worked for Survey Analytics? Contribute to the Community!