Susteen, Inc

Susteen, Inc Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Hiroyuki Maruyama

Working at Susteen has been a blessing to me and my family.

Graphic Designer (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsThe environment is very conducive to training and development. Working in a small company setting gives me the opportunity to learn and do many different projects that may otherwise be done by different departments or job descriptions.
    I believe strongly in the Secure View 3 Mobile Forensics Product and hope to see it explode with more features! I know SV3 is the perfect tool for what investigators need and compared to others, it's not just more affordable, it's far more efficient with the analytic tools provided.
    Susteen has developed various software and hardware products in collaboration with numerous, world-renowned international corporations. Expanding into the global arena with several projects underway
    The location in perfect - with the Irvine Spectrum right across the street! We have it all right here. Susteen is also sensitive to personal needs. I was hired temporarily and now I've been here 2 years next week!

ConsAs with most companies in today's market, we are understaffed. My associates wear many hats. Research and development can be rushed. Sometimes the prioritizing of projects is not agreeable. I would like to get paid bi-weekly instead of monthly, but that is a human resources decision.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind more contract engineers for faster advancement in technology. The up and coming Trinity Heart Monitor is priority one. I think Secure View 3 Mobile Forensics product needs to be equalized in the process and updated in a to the market quicker in order to stay current with the competition.

Everyday seems more hopeless than the next.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsFairly easy work, great location and view.

ConsLow pay, declining benefits, incompetent management

Advice to Senior ManagementStop wasting money, need to run the business and not try to be everyone's friend

Founded in 1992?

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsFounded in 1992 in Southern California, Susteen Inc., is an international design solution provider, specializing in the area of data communications and mobile computing. Susteen strives to enhance data communications through multi-level applications, and to develop products that provide convenience to the client through technological innovations.

Susteen, Inc., is experiencing tremendous growth and expansion in various areas of research, development and engineering. From its birth, Susteen has forged an enviable record of successful product introductions in the fast paced disciplines of telecommunication, system design/integration, firmware, and software development for Windows and Mac operating systems.

Over the years, Susteen has developed various software and hardware products in collaboration with numerous, world-renowned international corporations. Susteen has expanded its scope to the global arena and currently has several projects underway. These projects are either built upon strategic alliances with distinguished corporate partners, or through Susteen's internal product development.
    Susteen's core competencies consists in both hardware and software solutions for the wireless communication industry and consumer market, carefully designed, expanded and enhanced to provide excellent mobile experience to the end user.

ConsWith my phone's display busted I find it hard to see the details on the screen (heh), so writing down the data on my phone to transfer to another is rather difficult. ;-)

This package handles many different phones, and in my case was a life saver to saving my phone book data.

I expected a better UI though, this one reminds me of the old Windows 3.1 days... Ok, maybe Win 95. Seriously though, it's not a pretty tool, but it's a functional tool.

Advice to Senior ManagementDisaster!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very bad experience with Susteen

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Irvine, CA

Pros- Pretty relaxed atmosphere, people at least leave you alone for the most part.
    - Nice location to work at, I guess they'd rather lay-off people than move to a cheaper office!

Cons- Pay is sub-par. No one ever discusses when you get a review or raise.
    - No communication! This is a software company where no one talks to each other! Co-workers don't want to be bothered and get hot-headed if you attempt to point out any problems that need to be fixed. Management is too shy and cowardly to talk to employees.
    - Major decisions are based on politics, and not on any data or common sense. People got fired there because they didn't see eye-to-eye with management. If you disagree you get fired, along with anyone that was hired to work with/under you.
    - Management never discusses on what's happening with the company to employees. And if they do, they lie to you and tell you everything is ok. Then fire you the next day and tell you a different story.

Advice to Senior Management- Start communicating! Get some systems in place to help communicate better with each other.
    - Be truthful to employees, and maybe give them some notice before you start having meetings behind their backs and are about to fire them.
    - Put some more ethical people in positions of authority.

Worked for Susteen, Inc? Contribute to the Community!